Trump Supporters Who Breached The Capitol: 'It Was Not Antifa'

My, my.

So much denial and so many lies coming from the trump people on this thread.

No matter who tells them the truth, if it's the FBI or even the people who were there rioting, the trump people will continue to lie.

It's sad.
You don't have any friends either. I mean... I'm sure there are people here who will call themselves that... But they disagree with you, but won't tell you... Because they really aren't good friends.

The only people who broke laws were those who broke through the barricades - and went from there. A good number stopped and turned away before that point, uncomfortable with what was happening. But several hundred did not. That's the difference between a peaceful demonstration (they stop short) and a riot.
Several hundred? How many people showed up at the demonstration, and how many people entered the building?
How many people entered the building? I said "several hundred"...based on what I heard of arrests so far (250 I think), but the estimated number I just now saw is several thousand mobbed the capitol building trying to get in any which way.

Estimates for the crowd size of the entire rally are equally imprecise - generally "tens of thousands".

In one sense it's a bit like the other protests - largely peaceful, but a minority not. The only difference is this crowd upped the ante.

Lefties who led the riot on the capitol claim "it wasn't ANTIFA or BLM". Duh
No rational people buy into your delusion here. They were Trump supporters. They were right-wingers. They were conservatives. For God's sakes, grow up and own them. This party was entirely yours.
Maybe you should grow up and stop lying. There are videos shot by BLM/Antifa rioters bragging about doing this shit. VIDEOS. By your “logic”, we can now state that the riots all summer were ALL leftards and you need to own it and STFU. Rational? No, you’re a self righteous asshole.

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

Who are you trying to convince?

Obviously you Nazis know that 90% of people don't believe you.

Our Nazi to English dictionary shows;

INSURECTION:

View attachment 462450

Peaceful Protest:

View attachment 462451

Curious. Why do you deliberately choose very selective photos? Is it your inherent dishonesty? For example you aren't showing photos of your "patriots" dragging police down the stairs, beating them with flag poles and pipes, trying to gouge out their eyes, running through the capitol looking for Pence. Why is that?

And we know they are authentic Trump supporters ... how?
I mean, maybe years ago Antifa recruited middle aged white men from Alabama to pose as Trump supporters just for the purpose of starting this riot, but that seems unlikely.

The only people who broke laws were those who broke through the barricades - and went from there. A good number stopped and turned away before that point, uncomfortable with what was happening. But several hundred did not. That's the difference between a peaceful demonstration (they stop short) and a riot.
Several hundred? How many people showed up at the demonstration, and how many people entered the building?
How many people entered the building? I said "several hundred"...based on what I heard of arrests so far (250 I think), but the estimated number I just now saw is several thousand mobbed the capitol building trying to get in any which way.

Estimates for the crowd size of the entire rally are equally imprecise - generally "tens of thousands".

In one sense it's a bit like the other protests - largely peaceful, but a minority not. The only difference is this crowd upped the ante.
I'm angry at Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I'm stepping away. I just want to say I read this, not trying to be disrespectful to YOU.

ANTIFA instigated it?!?! Haha no, Trump instigated it. It’s on video. Grow up

Really Nazi?

By saying "Peacefully and Patriotically make your voice heard?"

Who is it the benefits from the Reichstag fire?

Good chance they are who instigated it.
No it from saying that. Form all the other stuff he said and did. Duh

Why would I claim that “peacefully make your voices heard” would be inciting?! Not to bright are ya??

Well he did tell Pence to stop the count.

Did he? Or are you lying as always?

Look, the Reich defrauded the presidential election, that is a fact. Trump is right that every legal challenge possible should be made to this farce.

But what you claim is simply not true - no more than the Reichstag Fire itself is true. The great selfie insirekshun of insirekshunusts insirekting against their rightful rulers.... Besides, someone put their feet on Nancy Pigshit's DESK. That's so much worse than the 41 murders and dozens of rapes the democrat Brown Shirt have perpetrated over the last 11 months.

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

What happened on Jan 6 is blazingly obvious: Trump's enraged, misguided jihadis attacked the capitol.

However, given their cult-like obedience to all things Trump, I do think it's possible that these Trumpsters really do think that Soros or Hillary or China or who-the-fuck-ever paid these people to pretend to be Trumpsters.

These folks are simply not connected to reality. They will believe whatever sounds good to them, even if they make it up themselves.

Seig Heil Indeed Herr Mac.

Who are you trying to convince?

Obviously you Nazis know that 90% of people don't believe you.

Our Nazi to English dictionary shows;

INSURECTION:

View attachment 462450

Peaceful Protest:

View attachment 462451

What Rightwing Nutjobs call Peaceful and Patriotic
Eye-Gouger-Copy.jpg
AGOR4DI2OBG2PGGRXEGFKGF3GI.JPG

What Real Americans call Patriotic
210107-capitol-cleanup-jm-1020_daa17a28bdb6915d83c551119dde87b2.jpg
16x9.jpeg

There are others if you bother to look
I found a LOT of videos from clueless Trump supporters claiming to have seen “antifa” but it seems their assumptions were just because they happen to be wearing black.

They, like you, are making stuff up.
Hey dummy, Sullivan is a BLM/Antifa guy. His video alone makes you a liar. Your ridiculous claim that there were no Antifa /BLM idiots there has been laughed at as ridiculous. Kind of like you......

Curious. Why do you deliberately choose very selective photos? Is it your inherent dishonesty? For example you aren't showing photos of your "patriots" dragging police down the stairs, beating them with flag poles and pipes, trying to gouge out their eyes, running through the capitol looking for Pence. Why is that?

Go ahead and show the insirekting insirekshunists of insirekshun burning and attacking..

Ahh, but that's just it - you can't - it didn't happen.

Where you Nazis are violent, the Reichstag Fire was mostly peaceful. The protestors invited inside by Capitol Police (KGB infiltrators) and mostly taking selfies.

You Nazis have burned, raped, and murdered for 11 months non-stop.

There are others if you bother to look
I found a LOT of videos from clueless Trump supporters claiming to have seen “antifa” but it seems their assumptions were just because they happen to be wearing black.

They, like you, are making stuff up.
Hey dummy, Sullivan is a BLM/Antifa guy. His video alone makes you a liar. Your ridiculous claim that there were no Antifa /BLM idiots there has been laughed at as ridiculous. Kind of like you......
Time for the asshole Coyote to be reminded of the rules again. Try living by them your lying POS.

Forum List

Back