Trump Supporters Who Breached The Capitol: 'It Was Not Antifa'

Curious. Why do you deliberately choose very selective photos? Is it your inherent dishonesty? For example you aren't showing photos of your "patriots" dragging police down the stairs, beating them with flag poles and pipes, trying to gouge out their eyes, running through the capitol looking for Pence. Why is that?

Go ahead and show the insirekting insirekshunists of insirekshun burning and attacking..

Ahh, but that's just it - you can't - it didn't happen.

Where you Nazis are violent, the Reichstag Fire was mostly peaceful. The protestors invited inside by Capitol Police (KGB infiltrators) and mostly taking selfies.

You Nazis have burned, raped, and murdered for 11 months non-stop.

hmmm....is it possible for you to post without a single reference to Nazi, commie, KGB, Reich, Kremlin or Hitler?

Hyperbole not withstanding.

There are others if you bother to look
I found a LOT of videos from clueless Trump supporters claiming to have seen “antifa” but it seems their assumptions were just because they happen to be wearing black.

They, like you, are making stuff up.
Hey dummy, Sullivan is a BLM/Antifa guy. His video alone makes you a liar. Your ridiculous claim that there were no Antifa /BLM idiots there has been laughed at as ridiculous. Kind of like you......
I didn’t claim there were no BLM idiots there. I merely asked if there was anyone other than Sullivan. You said there were, but expect me to take tour word for it.

I think you made it up, just like the Trump supporters who claimed they saw all these Antifa there.

Then you know only that which you have been told by those sources you choose to believe.
I know that the DoJ has indicted many dozens of people and it seems Sullivan is the only one that could be considered Antifa/BLM like, although it’s actually still debatable.

No it from saying that. Form all the other stuff he said and did. Duh

Why would I claim that “peacefully make your voices heard” would be inciting?! Not to bright are ya??

What stuff Nazi?

Why do you lie to paint the Reichstag Fire in a fully false way?

Because you're a fucking Nazi.

This is the leverage your Reich intend to use to oppress the enemies of the Reich with state sponsored violence. Didn't Xi's man put Garland in SPECIFICALLY to hunt down the "White Devils?"

He may have called them supremacists, all the same. The Reichstag Fire is the justification the Reich needs to go balls out after Der Juden.

ANYONE who has studied history knows what you're doing.

Then you know only that which you have been told by those sources you choose to believe.
I know that the DoJ has indicted many dozens of people and it seems Sullivan is the only one that could be considered Antifa/BLM like, although it’s actually still debatable.

Indeed it is. The use of ringers is a common (and well-known) MO of Democrats and other Left radicals. There is no debate on that point, hence it's no stretch to believe a false-flag narrative where they are concerned.

Curious. Why do you deliberately choose very selective photos? Is it your inherent dishonesty? For example you aren't showing photos of your "patriots" dragging police down the stairs, beating them with flag poles and pipes, trying to gouge out their eyes, running through the capitol looking for Pence. Why is that?

Go ahead and show the insirekting insirekshunists of insirekshun burning and attacking..

Where you Nazis are violent, the Reichstag Fire was mostly peaceful. The protestors invited inside by Capitol Police (KGB infiltrators) and mostly taking selfies.

hmmm....is it possible for you to post without a single reference to Nazi, commie, KGB, Reich, Kremlin or Hitler?

:rofl:

The video is your Reich.

You ARE the Nazi party - it's just a fact. America today is where Germany was in 1932, and now you've staged your Reichstag Fire.

Never again means naming you as what you are. Never again means stopping you NOW, before you slaughter 70 million Americans.

I found a LOT of videos from clueless Trump supporters claiming to have seen “antifa” but it seems their assumptions were just because they happen to be wearing black.

Hey dummy, Sullivan is a BLM/Antifa guy. His video alone makes you a liar. Your ridiculous claim that there were no Antifa /BLM idiots there has been laughed at as ridiculous. Kind of like you......
I didn’t claim there were no BLM idiots there. I merely asked if there was anyone other than Sullivan. You said there were, but expect me to take tour word for it.

I think you made it up, just like the Trump supporters who claimed they saw all these Antifa there.
You think? We know that’s a lie. And we’re supposed to believe you when you claim Sullivan went there alone. Hahahaha! I KNOW you don’t know shit.

Are you suggesting that people who support Antifa were not there?
We KNOW they were there, but the leftists news sources will not talk about it.

Of course some Trump supporters got swept up in this leftist mob, but it was set up by Pelosi, Schumer and their Antifa/BLM army

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

Who are you trying to convince?

Obviously you Nazis know that 90% of people don't believe you.

Our Nazi to English dictionary shows;

INSURECTION:

View attachment 462450

Peaceful Protest:

View attachment 462451

What Rightwing Nutjobs call Peaceful and Patriotic
View attachment 462455
View attachment 462460

What Real Americans call Patriotic
View attachment 462457
View attachment 462459

1614474753743.png
\

This man is wanted by the KGB

1614474809911.png

But this man isn't.

:rofl:

The video is your Reich.

You ARE the Nazi party - it's just a fact. America today is where Germany was in 1932, and now you've staged your Reichstag Fire.

Never again means naming you as what you are. Never again means stopping you NOW, before you slaughter 70 million Americans.

You must be some kind of pathetic loser.

6 BLM/ANTIFA agitators have been arrested

No worries, they've been let go without charges and with a nice stipend from the KGB....

Leftist activist arrested after Capitol riot releasing book (msn.com)
Known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources (nypost.com)

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

Who are you trying to convince?

Obviously you Nazis know that 90% of people don't believe you.

Our Nazi to English dictionary shows;

INSURECTION:

View attachment 462450

Peaceful Protest:

View attachment 462451

What Rightwing Nutjobs call Peaceful and Patriotic
View attachment 462455
View attachment 462460

What Real Americans call Patriotic
View attachment 462457
View attachment 462459

View attachment 462464\

This man is wanted by the KGB

View attachment 462465

But this man isn't.

What is Man#2 doing besides honoring the 2nd Amendment? Why is the KGB interested in law enforcement affairs?

I'm just glad they're identifying and arresting those who ransacked our Capitol.

No worries, they've been let go without charges and with a nice stipend from the KGB....

Known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources (nypost.com)

I think I"ve seen that claim before...and it's been debunked. For one thing, the people claimed to have been at the BLM protests were actually counter protestors.

I think I"ve seen that claim before...and it's been debunked. For one thing, the people claimed to have been at the BLM protests were actually counter protestors.
the lies youre willing to tell are getting pathetic,,,

What is Man#2 doing besides honoring the 2nd Amendment? Why is the KGB interested in law enforcement affairs?

I'm just glad they're identifying and arresting those who ransacked our Capitol.

He led an armed invasion of an American city, occupied it as an invading military force, and killed 4 people.

But Orange Man Bad, so no harm no foul.

His troops - YOUR troops - raped a homeless man. Be proud, be REAL proud of your Reich.

The only thing debunked has been your bullshit about a fire extinguisher being used against an officer. More idiotic claims that all the violence was by right wing people. Another moron who can’t handle truth.

Forum List

Back