Trump Supporters Who Breached The Capitol: 'It Was Not Antifa'

Trump in no way ever told anyone to break into or attack the Capitol much less stop the counting or hurt anyone and you're a schmuck and a liar for repeating that baseless claim!
Yet when a republican congressman called up Trump for help, all Trump did was tell him, he thought the rioters cared more about the election than he did.

What happened on Jan 6 is blazingly obvious: Trump's enraged, misguided jihadis attacked the capitol.

However, given their cult-like obedience to all things Trump, I do think it's possible that these Trumpsters really do think that Soros or Hillary or China or who-the-fuck-ever paid these people to pretend to be Trumpsters.

These folks are simply not connected to reality. They will believe whatever sounds good to them, even if they make it up themselves.
One of the leaders of the proud boys said that after Trump told them to stand down and stand by, their membership doubled.

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

And we know they are authentic Trump supporters ... how?

I think they are ashamed of the attack on the Capitol.
I think some of them are.

Especially the ones who say it was Antifa and BLM.
And they should be... Just as you and Mac should be for ignoring that they were.

Edit: Until we start looking at the Truth of things, all of it not just what we like... Retarded Tribal Monkeys.

They were all Trump supporters..

I am afraid they'll be back on March 4th. I guess it depends on Trump's speech at CPAC on Sunday night.

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

They said they are ..

They were all Trump supporters..

I am afraid they'll be back on March 4th. I guess it depends on Trump's speech at CPAC on Sunday night.
Now the question is... Do you actually have anyone on these boards that cares about you? Do you have any friends at all here?

They said they are ..

Of course they did, fella. Of course they did. :auiqs.jpg:

Lefties who led the riot on the capitol claim "it wasn't ANTIFA or BLM". Duh

It wasn't ANTIFA or BLM. Only Trumpetards were trying to deceive people with that narrative.
That's true. I'll ask the question again though...

Were there Antifa and/or BLM supporters there?

And just because I'm impatient, I'll throw up the next logical quesiton....

Do you HONESTLY THINK that EVERYONE that showed up, fuck that lets be more specific, the MAJORITY of people who went there didn't break any laws?

Or did everyone that showed up break the law? Just because they were there...

It was Trump supporters at the capitol and antifa and blm over the summer. Extreme left and extreme right proving to be dangerous to all.

No rational people buy into your delusion here. They were Trump supporters. They were right-wingers. They were conservatives. For God's sakes, grow up and own them. This party was entirely yours.

Ok... I'll be back tomorrow.

Edit: Ya'll can go back to what you were before the election... It was a good board then too wasn't it?

It wasn't ANTIFA or BLM. Only Trumpetards were trying to deceive people with that narrative.
That's true. I'll ask the question again though...

Were there Antifa and/or BLM supporters there?

And just because I'm impatient, I'll throw up the next logical quesiton....

Do you HONESTLY THINK that EVERYONE that showed up, fuck that lets be more specific, the MAJORITY of people who went there didn't break any laws?

Or did everyone that showed up break the law? Just because they were there...

The only people who broke laws were those who broke through the barricades - and went from there. A good number stopped and turned away before that point, uncomfortable with what was happening. But several hundred did not. That's the difference between a peaceful demonstration (they stop short) and a riot.

The only people who broke laws were those who broke through the barricades - and went from there. A good number stopped and turned away before that point, uncomfortable with what was happening. But several hundred did not. That's the difference between a peaceful demonstration (they stop short) and a riot.
Several hundred? How many people showed up at the demonstration, and how many people entered the building?

Who are you trying to convince?

Obviously you Nazis know that 90% of people don't believe you.

Our Nazi to English dictionary shows;

INSURECTION:

1614472520759.png

Peaceful Protest:

1614472557827.png

My, my.

So much denial and so many lies coming from the trump people on this thread.

No matter who tells them the truth, if it's the FBI or even the people who were there rioting, the trump people will continue to lie.

It's sad.

Forum List

Back