Trump supporters keep calling democrats dumb

People that call Trump dumb are blithering idiots. I challenge anyone to make a rational argument that a person who has become a multi-billionaire, owns properties all over the world, his own jet, helicopter, his own golf courses, who defeated over a dozen professional politicians in the GOP primary, then defeated the Democrats, biased liberal news media, corrupt debate moderators, and a few traitor GOP RINO's and became president of the united states is "dumb".
Don't expect anything intelligent in response to to this .

Yet here is an example of their 'intelligence'...

I remember the reaction to Hurricane Katrina.

Leftists blamed Bush for the entire hurricane.
----AND brought race into it!!!!!MORE proof they are so obsessed with race that it warps their minds

People that call Trump dumb are blithering idiots. I challenge anyone to make a rational argument that a person who has become a multi-billionaire, owns properties all over the world, his own jet, helicopter, his own golf courses, who defeated over a dozen professional politicians in the GOP primary, then defeated the Democrats, biased liberal news media, corrupt debate moderators, and a few traitor GOP RINO's and became president of the united states is "dumb".

I don't but seriously, the argument that Trump is dumb is absurd. Retards on the left continue to state this because that's how they have painted Republican presidents since the last 1960's. But in Trump's case its so absurd as to boomerang on the idiots.

I don't but seriously, the argument that Trump is dumb is absurd. Retards on the left continue to state this because that's how they have painted Republican presidents since the last 1960's. But in Trump's case its so absurd as to boomerang on the idiots.
Nothing surprises me any more out of the mouths of Daft, Dizzy Democrats. Or their actions either. Or inactions.

Drumpf supporters should never call anyone dumb. You would have to be a fucking idiot to support Drumpf.
People that call Trump Drumpf are among the stupidest people around.

it isn't his name, it was never his name, it wasn't even his fathers name.

But, they got the meme, and like good little sheep, they baa on command.
That’s what he always grasps at when he is getting checkmated and can’t counter facts on his lies he makes up about trump.lol

Are lefties trolling for insults? Everyone knows they blamed Bush for Katrina.
Uh bush was not responsible for Katrina happening but his resonse in handling it was treason.He. Stabbed the citizens of New Orleans in the back.
I agree, if by "Bush" you mean "Mayor Nagin". His incompetence got people killed. Bush had nothing to do with it.

Uh bush was not responsible for Katrina happening but his resonse in handling it was treason.He. Stabbed the citizens of New Orleans in the back.

New Orleans being a Democrat ruled land of traitors his "stabbing" of them (if it happened at all) would have been very kind. Traitors are usually hanged.

People believe that government responds a second after an event. Bush probably had to do a General MacArthur returning and even that would have been criticized.

Well they are correct,the sad truth is the last good Republican president we had was none other than the great Calvin Coolidge,president of the people and the man responsible for the roaring twenty’s when America was a great country to live in.

Forum List

Back