Trump supporters keep calling democrats dumb

Are lefties trolling for insults? Everyone knows they blamed Bush for Katrina.
Uh bush was not responsible for Katrina happening but his resonse in handling it was treason.He. Stabbed the citizens of New Orleans in the back.

New Orleans being a Democrat ruled land of traitors his "stabbing" of them (if it happened at all) would have been very kind. Traitors are usually hanged.
Not saying the dems were not blameless but Bush is was equally to blame,presidents are AlWAYS evil monsters that have no conscience at all,you don’t get in office if you have one.the elite makes sure of that.in saying that I don’t think trump is as bad as bush or Obama though,mass murderers and traiters.

Drumpf supporters should never call anyone dumb. You would have to be a fucking idiot to support Drumpf.
I'm not a Trumpster and you're still dumber than a bag of hammers.
I'm gonna hafta call "BULLSHIT"!
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the ass and called you "Sally".

Riiiiiiight.

10.gif

Yet here is an example of their 'intelligence'...

Yes, yes. Cult45 is a pretty unintelligent bunch. We get it. Lack of critical thought for most of your life will do that to you. The goal should be teaching through debate. Ridicule will just make Cult45 double down on ignorance.
Define your methodology for arriving at that theory.

People that call Trump dumb are blithering idiots. I challenge anyone to make a rational argument that a person who has become a multi-billionaire, owns properties all over the world, his own jet, helicopter, his own golf courses, who defeated over a dozen professional politicians in the GOP primary, then defeated the Democrats, biased liberal news media, corrupt debate moderators, and a few traitor GOP RINO's and became president of the united states is "dumb".
Don't expect anything intelligent in response to to this .

I don't but seriously, the argument that Trump is dumb is absurd. Retards on the left continue to state this because that's how they have painted Republican presidents since the last 1960's. But in Trump's case its so absurd as to boomerang on the idiots.
Well they are correct,the sad truth is the last good Republican president we had was none other than the great Calvin Coolidge,president of the people and the man responsible for the roaring twenty’s when America was a great country to live in.

I'm PROUDLY related to president Coolidge.

Yet here is an example of their 'intelligence'...

Yes, yes. Cult45 is a pretty unintelligent bunch. We get it. Lack of critical thought for most of your life will do that to you. The goal should be teaching through debate. Ridicule will just make Cult45 double down on ignorance.
Define your methodology for arriving at that theory.

Sure. Cult45 parrots a lot of alt-right talking points they are indoctrinated into believing are true because talk radio tells them it's true. Thus, everything is broken down into binary answers, like 'ALL x is this', or 'ALL y is that'. In this board's particular case, anyone disagreeing with the Orange Virus is a commie. If you were to use any critical thought whatsoever, you could easily broaden your horizons and see that's an invalid assessment of reality.

No club, party, race or country has the exclusive on dumb. It's just that leftists have an augmented share.

I don't know why they would bash Obama for that when there or so many other things to bash him for.

They could throw shade on him for causing global warming.. . .

thanks Obama.

Obama wasn't president when Katrina happened.

The bush boy was president. He was too busy partying with John McCain and playing golf to be bothered with the mess in New Orleans.

Let me guess, you believe Clinton is responsible for Ruby Ridge don't you?

Drumpf supporters should never call anyone dumb. You would have to be a fucking idiot to support Drumpf.
I'm not a Trumpster and you're still dumber than a bag of hammers.
I'm gonna hafta call "BULLSHIT"!
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the ass and called you "Sally".
Yeah shills can’t open their mouths without lying,then they don’t get paid the big bucks if they don’t lie.lol

I don't know why they would bash Obama for that when there or so many other things to bash him for.

They could throw shade on him for causing global warming.. . .

thanks Obama.

Obama wasn't president when Katrina happened.

The bush boy was president. He was too busy partying with John McCain and playing golf to be bothered with the mess in New Orleans.

Let me guess, you believe Clinton is responsible for Ruby Ridge don't you?
All true but I can’t speak for him but I think he was being sarcastic is what I picked up from his post.lol knowing him and how he knows the real history and not the fake version our media gives,I can assure you he knows that is true and was indeed just being sarcastic,lol

Forum List

Back