Trump supporters keep calling democrats dumb

Drumpf supporters should never call anyone dumb. You would have to be a fucking idiot to support Drumpf.
People that call Trump Drumpf are among the stupidest people around.

it isn't his name, it was never his name, it wasn't even his fathers name.

But, they got the meme, and like good little sheep, they baa on command.

The typical Democrat reason for not wanting Trump as President. He lies, he uses his position to enrich himself and his family, he golfs too much, he hates minorities and women, his COVID 19 response was lacking and he doesn't care. They are criticisms without foundations made by people without integrity. So what is Biden's solution? "I have a plan for that". AYFKM?

The typical Democrat reason for not wanting Trump as President. He lies, he uses his position to enrich himself and his family, he golfs too much, he hates minorities and women, his COVID 19 response was lacking and he doesn't care. They are criticisms without foundations made by people without integrity. So what is Biden's solution? "I have a plan for that". AYFKM?
his plan is to tax the rich and some giant corporations more like their fair share in taxes and invest in America and Americans again. This is pathetic.and you don't know what Democrats want it all, just phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories.....

Funny..I typed 'tinyurl.com/yc9ojubu' into the address bar and it took me straight to a news article of Trump supporters bashing Obama for his handling of hurricane Katrina

I don't know why they would bash Obama for that when there or so many other things to bash him for.

They could throw shade on him for causing global warming.. . .

thanks Obama.

Drumpf supporters should never call anyone dumb. You would have to be a fucking idiot to support Drumpf.
i have to disagree..any body that doesnt vote TRUMP.is brain dead And a fucking idiot...just saying
It’s working out super awesome so far!
For the good of the nation, Progs as patriots should have joined Trump in this crisis. Instead the "never let a crisis go to waste" Saul Alinsky crap happened again. These older Progs have destroyed us. You will acquire the power, but you will not know how to govern.

i have to disagree..any body that doesnt vote TRUMP.is brain dead And a fucking idiot...just saying
For the good of the nation, Progs as patriots should have joined Trump in this crisis. Instead the "never let a crisis go to waste" Saul Alinsky crap happened again. These older Progs have destroyed us. You will acquire the power, but you will not know how to govern.
Absolutely. The nation has never been in better shape because Trump is laser focused on governing.

Being serious: we are in this mess precisely because Trump does not know how to govern. He isn’t interested in governing. He cares about the media and that’s about it.

Absolutely. The nation has never been in better shape because Trump is laser focused on governing.
LOL!!..nice one

People that call Trump Drumpf are among the stupidest people around.

it isn't his name, it was never his name, it wasn't even his fathers name.

But, they got the meme, and like good little sheep, they baa on command.

People who call Trump dumb are blithering idiots. I challenge anyone to make a rational argument that a person who has become a multi-billionaire, owns properties all over the world, his own jet, helicopter, his own golf courses, who defeated over a dozen professional politicians in the GOP primary, then defeated the Democrats, biased liberal news media, corrupt debate moderators, and a few traitor GOP RINO's and became president of the united states is "dumb".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back