Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Was the outcome of the 2020 presidential election influenced by voter fraud?

That's a cute little attempt at a "gotcha".

Nice try.

Actually, no, it was a lame try -- about as lame as everything else you ever post.

You're now my bitch.

What I'm saying is you have no evidence to prove otherwise. It's why conspiracy theories are so easy to start.
Yeah...right, Berg! Care to take a crack at explaining why you'd clear the plane of your staff and have them stand around outside in blistering Arizona heat because you want to chat about your grandkids? The STENCH coming from that meeting was palpable and you know it!

You have just unwittingly shown why you can't be taken seriously and why you are incapable of participating in a serious debate. Thanks for playing.
You're welcome, bitch.

Hope you feel better now that you gave me a good spanking.

Not with classified documents... that's the point.

You are really comparing this to a traffic violation?

Admitably, we don't know what the FBI was after- yet.

It might be that Trump was hiding his own culpability in January 6, or the documents show some kind of self-dealing where he was using classified information to benefit personally. either one is a serious issue.

You do realized that "classified" as a security designation is basically every government document if not released? Things don't get interesting until you get to word level secrets with limited distribution lists.

What the warrant was about was a few boxes they archives claim was theirs, yet were sent to Trump after he left by a government agency.....

If Obama committed indictable offences, or whatever the term is, for which he is culpable, of course he should. Don't you believe in the rule of law?

Do you?

All of a sudden people get prosecuted for procedural bullshit, and most of them are not part of the inner party of SJW/progressive government asshats.....

J6 people get the book thrown at them, BLM/antifa types get kid gloves.....

Yeah...right, Berg! Care to take a crack at explaining why you'd clear the plane of your staff and have them stand around outside in blistering Arizona heat because you want to chat about your grandkids? The STENCH coming from that meeting was palpable and you know it!
Belief in that conspiracy theory is used to try to justify more unsubstantiated allegations about why Hillary wasn't indicted because the truth doesn't fit the narrative you foment. Your views are clouded by an irrational hatred of her. Surely you can see that.

Oh please, just quit. Your sophistry is boring.
Wow! Sophistry. Good word. I'll bet you just learned it.

And clever trick, there, actually making a scornful sounding sentence out of my user name.

Got any more good attempts at hurting my widdle feewings?

Bring it.

Forum List

Back