Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

How would a former president, who can run again ever get a fair trial? That's the question. Every potential juror is a potential voter, any verdict will be seen as tainted. Would liberals accept a not guilty verdict or riot in the streets? You folks are asking for a clown show.
So a person who's thinking about running for office has legal carte blanche? Is that a good idea?

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

It would seem like an easy question for the so called "real Americans". Seeing as how there were over 800 responses so far...I'm guessing they have broken out the scalpels and started splitting as many hairs as they can find to save Mara-Lard-Ass

• Love
Reactions: BWK
It would seem like an easy question for the so called "real Americans". Seeing as how there were over 800 responses so far...I'm guessing they have broken out the scalpels and started splitting as many hairs as they can find to save Mara-Lard-Ass
To sum it up, the overall response has roughly been, "yes Mac, but ONLY AFTER you've prosecuted every Democrat about whom I have heard stories or rumors or hyperbole or pure fiction, and thrown them in jail forever, AND THEN prove to me personally that Trump did something, which I'll never fucking believe, because I hate you and adore him. But yeah, sure, because I'm really into the rule of law 'n such."

Something like that.

To sum it up, the overall response has roughly been, "yes Mac, but ONLY AFTER you've prosecuted every Democrat about whom I have heard stories or rumors or hyperbole or pure fiction, and thrown them in jail forever, AND THEN prove to me personally that Trump did something, which I'll never fucking believe, because I hate you and adore him. But yeah, sure, because I'm really into the rule of law 'n such."

Something like that.
Awesome!

Something like that.
and why was that the consensus? I see you left that out.

Something like that.
I might tend to agree with you that it does look that way on your planet.

I might tend to agree with you that it does look that way on your planet.
because basically we all pretty much said, he did nothing no other president did. Want to take him, fine, but you then have to go after obammy, bush and slick willie. It's really very simple. Why Mac had issues with it.

Because you're a cult.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony.

You don't even know what a cult is. I'll give you that. No wonder you think that. you think that Jim Jonesers knew they were a cult?

Clinton mishandles classified documents and deleting 33000 emails and destroying cell phones with hammers with even the then director of the FBI admitting so: No prosecution.

Trump possibly mishandles classified documents by keeping them at Mar a Lago: BURY THE SON OF A BITCH

It's not that we don't want Trump prosecuted if he's guilty. It's that we're really tired of democrats walking when they are. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. EVEN a democrat gander.

Something like that.
It pretty much sums up the right wing....

Will you ever make a thread stating that the right wing has "lost it's shit" as you did with the left wing?

So a person who's thinking about running for office has legal carte blanche? Is that a good idea?
No, don't be silly. This is unique, as the former president can still run again. Nor is there a possible change of venue he wouldn't represent, or did. Presidents effect every citizen one or another, there are no impartial jurors available. This whole clown show just drags us further down the banana republic rabbit hole.

Forum List

Back