What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The FBI Should Release the Trump-Raid Warrant

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I imagine they will in the coming days. Is there some reason that Trump's lawyer can't make it public now? I'm obviously not an attorney, so I don't know what laws are governing that, but it would clear up a lot. Of course, if it's likely revealed that the FBI had probable and just cause to do this search will it even matter to the Trump supporters?

While much of the response from GOP leaders expressed support for Trump, the most common refrain in the commentary thus far has been concern over the lack of clarity about the reasons for the raid — and the fear that this is just another example of a Democratic administration using executive agencies to harass or punish its political opponents.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump has a copy, there's no law preventing him from releasing it.

Why doesn't he?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I imagine they will in the coming days. Is there some reason that Trump's lawyer can't make it public now? I'm obviously not an attorney, so I don't know what laws are governing that, but it would clear up a lot. Of course, if it's likely revealed that the FBI had probable and just cause to do this search will it even matter to the Trump supporters?
Yeah, let's see it.

If this thing doesn't yield something pretty substantial, this would be a fuckup of historic proportions.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why would Trump or his counsel wish to broadcast/amplify false allegations motivated by a SIX YEAR witch hunt?

Last edited:

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, let's see it.

If this thing doesn't yield something pretty substantial, this would be a fuckup of historic proportions.
They torched The President's safe causing thousands of dollars of damage and FOUND NOTHING.

So yah, Biden's SS Gestapo Storm Trooper private Army already screwed up.

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Doubtful your DemNazi stormtrooper brethren even bothered with a warrant let alone giving him a copy.
Then Trump and his attorney would have stated it was a illegal search, so try again!

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump has a copy, there's no law preventing him from releasing it.

Why doesn't he?

Give him time. It just happened after all..........he's got a lot to deal with at the moment.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They should release if if there is a need to release it. Mis-placed sympathy for those under investigation is not a need.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Give him time. It just happened after all..........he's got a lot to deal with at the moment.
Yeah. Trump is being deposed for his fraudulent dealings in New York right now.

Busy, busy, busy.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Then Trump and his attorney would have stated it was a illegal search, so try again!

I'm sure they are speaking more of UNETHICAL and UNDERHANDED, than they are illegal.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is amazing tbe President of the United States has not stepped forward to explain why the historic, unprecedented raid of a President's home - his former / current / future political opponent was conducted by his DOJ & FBI...

....WITHOUT HIS PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Trump is being deposed for his fraudulent dealings in New York right now.

Busy, busy, busy.

Much less "fraudulent" than the Porklosi's using tax payers money to purchase stocks via insider trading.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The warrant would have to state what was being sought and how it would be identified. All that was taken was 15 sealed boxes. The FBI did not open any boxes. This alone would completely void the warrant.

Independentthinker

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL. So, we have a kangaroo investigation going on that is putting pressure on the DOJ to officially go after Trump and then the next thing you know the FBI shows up with a search warrant signed by an Obama appointed judge to raid Trump's home over boxes of stuff that Trump took from the White House that Trump has already been working with the powers that be to see what needs returning and what doesn't and the final report from the kangaroo committee will be presented in prime time, just before the midterms.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump can release the warrant and I hope he does soon... he is probably waiting for the DOJ to speak up....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List