Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Belief in that conspiracy theory is used to try to justify more unsubstantiated allegations about why Hillary wasn't indicted because the truth doesn't fit the narrative you foment. Your views are clouded by an irrational hatred of her. Surely you can see that.
What's laughable, Berg is that not only can you not come up with a plausible reason for that secret meeting on the tarmac that doesn't REEK of corruption...you have the gall to call me "irrational" for pointing out what happened that day!

How is this a gotcha question?

Do you think he stole the most sensitive, the most highly classified documents as souvenirs?
I'm sure everything was a souvenir.

How does one get a presidential library, if not to show off the souvenirs? Dude, the soullessness of you is so remarkable.

Conclusion, Trump did what every president in history has done. Wow, you got him now.

You're a gnat on this message board. The only time I ever reply to you is when I want to swap you. You are incapable of having an adult conversation or debate. You're a goon.
Synthaholic Conclusion, go away gnat, I can't answer that, I needed my TDS moment today. Trump still in your head!!!! hahahhhahahahaha

Oh...so you actually BELEIVE that Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton met on that tarmac after clearing the plane of all of their staff to discuss their grandchildren? Aren't you cute! LOL
Staff wasn't cleared out. They exchanged pleasantries, and Clinton left.

But I can play this with an actual event:

Oh...so you actually BELEIVE that Russian agents and Trump family met in Trump Tower for a four hour meeting to discuss adoptions? Aren't you cute! LOL​

So now the demofks got two impeachments, Mueller investigation, a Jan 6 committee investigation, and now raided the man's house and the demofks in here are still, nothing to see here.

Nothing that jumps out and says harassment at all to them. Wow, simply amazing.

Even locked up his lawyer, his manager, his friends, someone who didn't really even know Trump, Papadopolis.

AMAZINGLY stupid people.

The next thing to recognize is that Trump is in their brains 24/7/365. hilarious.

Oh...so you actually BELEIVE that Russian agents and Trump family met in Trump Tower for a four hour meeting to discuss adoptions? Aren't you cute! LOL​
what's truly amazing still, how the fk would you know? Please, honestly, what is it you received that assures you that the staff wasn't cleared off? Please.

They spoke for a half hour while Lynch's staff stood outside of the plane. How long do you think it takes to "exchange pleasantries"? Why would someone as busy as Bill Clinton who was at the height of a Presidential campaign, sit around waiting for the Attorney General's plane to arrive just so they could talk about golf and grandkids? All of this happening two days before the Justice Department is to rule on whether or not to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime for her hidden servers and destruction of evidence?

As for the Trump Tower meeting? I believe Eric Trump went to that meeting because he was told by the Russian lawyer that she had dirt on Hillary Clinton. I also believe that meeting ended abruptly when she DIDN'T have anything like that! Isn't it amazing how the media knew about that meeting as soon as it happened? Isn't it also amazing that the Russian lawyer met with Glenn Simpson from Fusion GPS both the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after? Isn't it also amazing that Russian lawyer got a special visa from the Obama Administration to visit New York just in time for that meeting?

Gosh...there sure are a lot of "amazing" things that take place when the Clintons are involved!

They spoke for a half hour while Lynch's staff stood outside of the plane. How long do you think it takes to "exchange pleasantries"? Why would someone as busy as Bill Clinton who was at the height of a Presidential campaign, sit around waiting for the Attorney General's plane to arrive just so they could talk about golf and grandkids? All of this happening two days before the Justice Department is to rule on whether or not to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime for her hidden servers and destruction of evidence?

As for the Trump Tower meeting? I believe Eric Trump went to that meeting because he was told by the Russian lawyer that she had dirt on Hillary Clinton. I also believe that meeting ended abruptly when she DIDN'T have anything like that! Isn't it amazing how the media knew about that meeting as soon as it happened? Isn't it also amazing that the Russian lawyer met with Glenn Simpson from Fusion GPS both the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after? Isn't it also amazing that Russian lawyer got a special visa from the Obama Administration to visit New York just in time for that meeting?

Gosh...there sure are a lot of "amazing" things that take place when the Clintons are involved!
and the demofks in here are, nothing to see here. hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaa. They would let their faces burn if they caught fire. It's all I can conclude.

and the demofks in here are, nothing to see here. hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaa. They would let their faces burn if they caught fire. It's all I can conclude.
Synth knows damn well that meeting on the tarmac absolutely REEKS of corruption! He also knows that Comey's decision not to prosecute because Hillary Clinton wasn't "sophisticated" enough about how things work in government is one of the most bizarre things ever claimed by an FBI Director!

Synth knows damn well that meeting on the tarmac absolutely REEKS of corruption! He also knows that Comey's decision not to prosecute because Hillary Clinton wasn't "sophisticated" enough about how things work in government is one of the most bizarre things ever claimed by an FBI Director!
it's what corruption actually looks like.

More played out at Trump's home.

This is a pretty freakin' easy question for anyone who values the rule of law more than partisan politics.

All these non-answers are no surprise, though.
How would a former president, who can run again ever get a fair trial? That's the question. Every potential juror is a potential voter, any verdict will be seen as tainted. Would liberals accept a not guilty verdict or riot in the streets? You folks are asking for a clown show.

How would a former president, who can run again ever get a fair trial? That's the question. Every potential juror is a potential voter, any verdict will be seen as tainted. Would liberals accept a not guilty verdict or riot in the streets? You folks are asking for a clown show.
Progressives can't run on their agenda, Al because let's face it...their agenda SUCKS! So their only means to retain power is to smear the opposition. Conservatives are "dangerous"! Conservatives are "racists"! Conservatives are a "cult"! It's what you do when you can't show how your policies made things better.

Fine, let's see if you are on the same page when the gop investigations start next year and the assholes you shill for are being put under the microscope.

Pepperidge Farms will remember.
How about you grow a pair and answer a simple yes or no question?

Forum List

Back