Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Trump himself told the world how dumb and loyal his followers are. He can shoot someone and still not loose one of his minions.
I wish Americans wake up and see that both parties are using them, but the urgent matter is to get rid of Trump as he is very toxic, deranged and can lead the country to a civil war.
Pageantry. Con men (& gangsters) use it for effect to fool their marks. Superficial phrasing, creating absolutes that are made from thin air. Rinse. Repeat. With magaturds, the more pageantry, the bigger the pile of bullshit underneath.

Yes, of course. If I break the law, tough shit for me.

Not everyone is a blatant hypocrite like Trumpsters. True story!
ok go turn yourself in.

As I said in one way or another we have each commited at least one felony today

Trump himself told the world how dumb and loyal his followers are. He can shoot someone and still not loose one of his minions.
I wish Americans wake up and see that both parties are using them, but the urgent matter is to get rid of Trump as he is very toxic, deranged and can lead the country to a civil war.
That's exactly how I look at these last six years. Things were bad enough before, with both parties doing absolutely everything they could to be as fucking repulsive as possible. Me wishing a third party would come along and hopefully bring some sanity. Back then, I'd find myself squabbling with both ends in the SAME THREAD here.

But then this thing came along, and it overshadows even THAT mess. That conservative judge was right when he said this represents a Clear & Present Danger to this country. It stands by itself and must be addressed by itself.

NEVER did I think I'd be longing for the "old days" of mindless GOP vs. Dem bullshit. But this is a unique and imminent threat.

Last edited:
Actually it's because Bill Clinton had his infamous meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix days before the Justice Department made the call not to prosecute Hillary! The level of SLEAZE with you liberals never ceases to amaze, Joey! The Clintons are the dirtiest couple to EVER hit Washington DC! It's not even close.

Uh, yeah, prosecuting someone over emails is a little silly...
But Trump had four years to make a case that something criminal had happened. Why didn't he? Loretta Lynch was gone by 2017.... Why didn't Sessions or Barr or whoever the last guy was (I'm not looking it up) file those charges?

Oh, maybe because THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CASE.

Uh, yeah, prosecuting someone over emails is a little silly...
But Trump had four years to make a case that something criminal had happened. Why didn't he? Loretta Lynch was gone by 2017.... Why didn't Sessions or Barr or whoever the last guy was (I'm not looking it up) file those charges?

Oh, maybe because THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CASE.
Probably the most obvious case of Obstruction of Justice I've ever seen, Joey! Or are you one of the "faithful" who believe that Lynch and Slick Willie had that secret meeting to discuss their grandchildren? Admit it...if the Clinton's both peed on you and told you it was rain you'd nod and agree!

Probably the most obvious case of Obstruction of Justice I've ever seen, Joey! Or are you one of the "faithful" who believe that Lynch and Slick Willie had that secret meeting to discuss their grandchildren? Admit it...if the Clinton's both peed on you and told you it was rain you'd nod and agree!

I don't particularly like the Clintons, but frankly, I've been watching the right wing go nuts over these people since 1993....

And after spending 100 million dollars plus investigating them, the only thing you were able to prove is he got a blow job after Ken Starr threatened the family of some poor little intern.

The Same Ken Starr who later ran Baylor University and covered up cases of rape by his athletes to protect their athletic program.

So why did you avoid the question. Why didn't Sessions or Barr prosecute Hillary for these supposed Crimes after they were in charge of the Justice Department?

It may have been that he had highly sensitive docs that foreign agents would have lobed access to. There is a history of Chinese agents being at Mar A Lago
lobed access? Is that something about where on their bodies Chinese spies might wear earrings?

The reason that conspiracy theories have such a long shelf life is they need no compelling evidence to start and thus no credible evidence of any kind to sustain. Ya feelin' me?

The reason that conspiracy theories have such a long shelf life is they need no compelling evidence to start and thus no credible evidence of any kind to sustain. Ya feelin' me?
Feelin' you?

Do real people with IQ's above room temperature actually talk like that? In a serious debate?

As for the rest of your post, I'll have a side of ranch, please.

I don't particularly like the Clintons, but frankly, I've been watching the right wing go nuts over these people since 1993....

And after spending 100 million dollars plus investigating them, the only thing you were able to prove is he got a blow job after Ken Starr threatened the family of some poor little intern.

The Same Ken Starr who later ran Baylor University and covered up cases of rape by his athletes to protect their athletic program.

So why did you avoid the question. Why didn't Sessions or Barr prosecute Hillary for these supposed Crimes after they were in charge of the Justice Department?
Gee, I don't know Joe...because the Clintons are about as establishment Washington as any couple on the planet? They're dug deeper into the power structure there than a tick. The degree of sleaze that Bill and Hillary have carried with them over the years is breathtaking. Yet James Comey declared that they weren't "sophisticated" enough to understand that they were breaking the law? That honestly has to be the most laughable statement EVER made by a sitting FBI Director! Bottom line is the Clintons haven't been prosecuted because the Clinton's are protected. Anyone who can't see that is oblivious.

It's impossible to have a serious debate with someone like you. Don't you know that? It requires adherence to objective reality. To a set of facts. Your entire belief system is constructed on a mountain of lies.
Prove it.

Or be owned.

Oh...so you actually BELEIVE that Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton met on that tarmac after clearing the plane of all of their staff to discuss their grandchildren? Aren't you cute! LOL

Oh...so you actually BELEIVE that Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton met on that tarmac after clearing the plane of all of their staff to discuss their grandchildren? Aren't you cute! LOL
What I'm saying is you have no evidence to prove otherwise. It's why conspiracy theories are so easy to start.

Forum List

Back