Trump Supporters are in for a rude awakening

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
57% of Trump supporters think Republicans are going to win the mid-term elections.

However, the best statistical models give Democrats an 80% chance of winning back the House. 2018 House Forecast

They are in for a rude awakening.

Don't give me this BS about how polls were wrong in the last election.

The final result was well within the margin of error.

57% of Trump supporters think Republicans are going to win the mid-term elections.

However, the best statistical models give Democrats an 80% chance of winning back the House. 2018 House Forecast

Well, I've got to admit, it was somewhat of a rude awakening to find out how corrupt Democrats really are.

When one party controls the Presidency and both chambers of Congress they generally don’t do so for long. The Democrats had all three going into the 2010 midterms and lost the House despite there confidence that wouldn’t happen so it won’t be shocking if Republicans lose the House that is the normal ebb and flow of politics.

Well, I've got to admit, it was somewhat of a rude awakening to find out how corrupt Democrats really are.

You've only seen the tip of the berg.

It's OK...

You can just bring in more false rape accusers to take care of the republicans when the blue wave fails to materialize.

So youre setting yourself up for another cryfest ?

When one party controls the Presidency and both chambers of Congress they generally don’t do so for long. The Democrats had all three going into the 2010 midterms and lost the House despite there confidence that wouldn’t happen so it won’t be shocking if Republicans lose the House that is the normal ebb and flow of politics.

The democrats should of won the senate in 2016, I still don't know how they managed not to do it

News > World > Americas
Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump

The Princeton Election Consortium found Ms Clinton has a projected 312 electoral votes across the country and only 270 are needed to win

Rachael Revesz
New York @RachaelRevesz
Saturday 5 November 2016 17:44

As a Trump supporter I would be shocked if the Dems don't take the House. History says they will. However, if Kavanaugh is nominated I don' think it matters at that point. Trump will have made his mark for generations to come.

WTF, now on the news, we have to listen to Dems give excuses for their behavior?

WTF, now on the news, we have to listen to Dems give excuses for their behavior?

What behavior? Being outraged because Republicans pushed through the nomination of a rapist psycho-judge as a Supreme Court Justice.

LMAO Where have you been.

BK was exonerated, Oh and got a link to your rapist bullshit??

Didn't think so.

Sucks to be you dumbass.

What behavior? Being outraged because Republicans pushed through the nomination of a rapist psycho-judge as a Supreme Court Justice.

Didn't think so.

Sucks to be you dumbass.

He was never exonerated. He acted like a rapist psycho-judge during his hearing, you ignoramus. You have got to be really stupid not to recognize a rapist.

Didn't think so.

Sucks to be you dumbass.

He was never exonerated. He acted like a rapist psycho-judge during his hearing, you ignoramus. You have got to be really stupid not to recognize a rapist.

Sure he was exonerated when the FBI filed their report. Google is your friend.

Oh and he was far from a rapist psycho-Judge during the hearings.

You have to be really stupid to keep believing the bull shit you posted.

It really Sucks to be you dumbass.

Forum List

Back