Trump supporter charged for voting twice....

Nia88

Gold Member
Reaction score
But.... but ...... but only Hilary supporters rig stuff and commit voter fraud. This has to be a mistake.

OP
Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
".....because election is rigged"

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

You can't make stuff like this up, folks!
Voter id would stop that. Why aren't you for it?
"Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald told the Register that it was the first time in 12 years he could remember having to report possible voter fraud.

“I think it shows that our voting system works in Iowa, that we’re able to catch it,” Fitzgerald told the paper, adding that the reported instances could have been honest mistakes but “that’s not for me to decide.”'

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald told the Register that it was the first time in 12 years he could remember having to report possible voter fraud.

“I think it shows that our voting system works in Iowa, that we’re able to catch it,” Fitzgerald told the paper, adding that the reported instances could have been honest mistakes but “that’s not for me to decide.”'
Like I said voter id would stop it!

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Because it hurts minority that don't

Drink beer

Smoke cigs

Cash checks

Get married

Drive a car

Go to college

Have a bank account...

Your society from its very beginnings has always attempted to shut out the unsubstantial people, your founders codified it into law.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Like poll taxes and literacy tests did.

OP
Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score

They did stop it. if you read the article carefully, you will note that they caught her, and charged her. Also, she voted under her own name twice. Voter ID would not have stopped it.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

They did stop it. if you read the article carefully, you will note that they caught her, and charged her. Also, she voted under her own name twice. Voter ID would not have stopped it.
Reading carefully would kinda fuck up the poster's point wouldn't it now.

OP
Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score

Reading carefully would kinda fuck up the poster's point wouldn't it now.
True, that....... If it is longer than a bumper sticker, forgetaboutit.....

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Name me one minority who would dare walk down a Chicago street over the age of 18 with out an I.D. ? or at least a fake one

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Name me one minority who would dare walk down a Chicago street over the age of 18 with out an I.D. ? or at least a fake one
Amazing, you're trying to be serious aren't you.

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Amazing you are being a dumb fuck troll like normal...

Godboy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Also, she voted under her own name twice. Voter ID would not have stopped it.
Identification is exactly what stopped it in this example. Thats how they caught her. They saw on the records that she voted twice. IDs work. If you make people use IDs, they cant vote under the names of dead people or anyone else, and if they try voting twice under their own name, they get caught. This isnt rocket science.

I hope they throw the book at this dumb bitch.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Amazing you are being a dumb fuck troll like normal...
Have a nice day son.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Voter id would stop people voting twice and for other people.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Better write your congressman.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Better write your congressman.
We have voter I'd In South Carolina.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List