Trump supporter charged for voting twice....

"Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald told the Register that it was the first time in 12 years he could remember having to report possible voter fraud.

“I think it shows that our voting system works in Iowa, that we’re able to catch it,” Fitzgerald told the paper, adding that the reported instances could have been honest mistakes but “that’s not for me to decide.”'
Like I said voter id would stop it!

Like poll taxes and literacy tests did.
Voter id would stop people voting twice and for other people.

Better write your congressman.
We have voter I'd In South Carolina.

Great! So why all the caterwauling then?

Is there any reason that intelligent middle age women are said to vote for Hillary. What a idiot. She fell for the Trump propaganda , hook , line and sinker.

Rote told Iowa Public Radio that she cast her first ballot for Trump but feared it would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.

“The polls are rigged,” Rote told the radio station.

Leigh Munsil, an editor for the Blaze, noted on Twitter that Rote was the same woman who had caucused for Trump earlier this year.

".....because election is rigged"

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

You can't make stuff like this up, folks!
Voter id would stop that. Why aren't you for it?

Because it hurts minority that don't

Drink beer

Smoke cigs

Cash checks

Get married

Drive a car

Go to college

Have a bank account...

does it hurt white people in the same position?
Or are you saying that only minorities are too stupid to get an ID?
are you suggesting that white people are just genetically superior to minorities for some reason?
and finally, do you have a hood and a white robe hanging in your closet at home?

There will never be another President Clinton.

Even if Hillary gets elected, she will jettison Bill and the name Clinton, both having served their purpose.

There will never be another President Clinton.

Even if Hillary gets elected, she will jettison Bill and the name Clinton, both having served their purpose.
if she gets elected Bill will end up with a heart attack shortly after.
its the way she works. You are either needed to further her career, or you are not needed.

".....because election is rigged"

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

You can't make stuff like this up, folks!
Voter id would stop that. Why aren't you for it?

Because it hurts minority that don't

Drink beer

Smoke cigs

Cash checks

Get married

Drive a car

Go to college

Have a bank account...

does it hurt white people in the same position?
Or are you saying that only minorities are too stupid to get an ID?
are you suggesting that white people are just genetically superior to minorities for some reason?
and finally, do you have a hood and a white robe hanging in your closet at home?
It's the liberals that claim minorities are too dumb to get an id. Republicans think they are smart enough to get one. Educate yourself.

Forum List

Back