Trump supporter charged for voting twice....

But.... but ...... but only Hilary supporters rig stuff and commit voter fraud. This has to be a mistake.

".....because election is rigged"

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

You can't make stuff like this up, folks!
Voter id would stop that. Why aren't you for it?

"Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald told the Register that it was the first time in 12 years he could remember having to report possible voter fraud.

“I think it shows that our voting system works in Iowa, that we’re able to catch it,” Fitzgerald told the paper, adding that the reported instances could have been honest mistakes but “that’s not for me to decide.”'

"Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald told the Register that it was the first time in 12 years he could remember having to report possible voter fraud.

“I think it shows that our voting system works in Iowa, that we’re able to catch it,” Fitzgerald told the paper, adding that the reported instances could have been honest mistakes but “that’s not for me to decide.”'
Like I said voter id would stop it!

Because it hurts minority that don't

Drink beer

Smoke cigs

Cash checks

Get married

Drive a car

Go to college

Have a bank account...

Your society from its very beginnings has always attempted to shut out the unsubstantial people, your founders codified it into law.

Like poll taxes and literacy tests did.

They did stop it. if you read the article carefully, you will note that they caught her, and charged her. Also, she voted under her own name twice. Voter ID would not have stopped it.

They did stop it. if you read the article carefully, you will note that they caught her, and charged her. Also, she voted under her own name twice. Voter ID would not have stopped it.

Reading carefully would kinda fuck up the poster's point wouldn't it now.

Reading carefully would kinda fuck up the poster's point wouldn't it now.

True, that....... If it is longer than a bumper sticker, forgetaboutit.....

Name me one minority who would dare walk down a Chicago street over the age of 18 with out an I.D. ? or at least a fake one

Name me one minority who would dare walk down a Chicago street over the age of 18 with out an I.D. ? or at least a fake one

Amazing, you're trying to be serious aren't you.

Amazing you are being a dumb fuck troll like normal...

Also, she voted under her own name twice. Voter ID would not have stopped it.
Identification is exactly what stopped it in this example. Thats how they caught her. They saw on the records that she voted twice. IDs work. If you make people use IDs, they cant vote under the names of dead people or anyone else, and if they try voting twice under their own name, they get caught. This isnt rocket science.

I hope they throw the book at this dumb bitch.

Amazing you are being a dumb fuck troll like normal...

Have a nice day son.

Voter id would stop people voting twice and for other people.

Better write your congressman.

Better write your congressman.
We have voter I'd In South Carolina.

Forum List

Back