Trump starting the Freedom Social Network?

I am a believer in the first amendment and the right of free speech. That being said inciting a riot and that's what happened is like crying fire in a crowed theater and there should be consequences for Trump. Banning him isn't the answere but fact checking all his posts and marking the ones that are not factual and can be proven as false and if they are truly incindary then delete them. Trump doesn't concern me because he fractured the republican party and if enough Americans both Democrats and Republicans who are not cult members of DON the con and demanded the abolishment of the electoral college, we would never have a minority president like Trump was. Unfortunately there will always be rubes that will drink his kool Aid.
You mother fuckers have been promoting riots for years now. STFU turd.
I see you have a great command of the English language. If you can't come up with a cogent retort to my post why don't you go back to school and get educated.

Saw this posted on twitter, from Parler apparently. I can't vouche for it other than to say the person who posted it stated it was from Don Jrs account on that site (which I am not a member of).

If this is true, it's going to drastically impact Twitter overnight and give Trump a great amount of power to get his message out.

If I were them I'd use a foreign carrier, since many in America have become obedient to a few too many alt-left sympathizers.

View attachment 440861

It will become a magnet for every sicko, anarchist and sexual pervert on the planet.

Again Trump goes off half-cocked.

The FBI and Homeland Security will be tuned in, no doubt.

Dangerous stuff.
Yeah people not wanting government spying on them is dangerous.
No, I'm talking about the plotting of insurrection, violence directed specifically at our government, terrorism and murder.

All based on lies and fantasy that you people have swallowed.

TrumpWorld.

Dangerous stuff.
Yea, would be horrible for Americans to hear the truth instead of lefty propaganda.
DA TROOF

:laugh:
I'm not surprised you can't even spell the word. Lord knows you never speak it ....
I know. You Trumpsters, and you alone, have a vice-like grip on Da Troof 'n stuff.

DfPuVEO.gif

The Trump brand has the value of used toilet paper. Expect Trump to be in bankruptcy court, AGAIN, within two years, if not sooner. Though it is possible that the autocrats who Trump took a knee for during his presidency, like Putin and the Saudis, will bail him out. I expect even Trump’s fellow seditionist will tire him of him soon enough, especially as they face prosecution for their crimes against the Country.

The Trump brand has the value of used toilet paper. Expect Trump to be in bankruptcy court, AGAIN, within two years, if not sooner. Though it is possible that the autocrats who Trump took a knee for during his presidency, like Putin and the Saudis, will bail him out.
I have to admit it would be interesting to see this play out. More than likely, he'd end up saying something illegal (like inciting another insurrection) and get arrested.

It might be worth it, just for THAT.

Well...

Adolf Hitler had his moment of defeat on the streets of Munich, just like Rump was defeated on the Capitol Steps... and a prison term in Landsberg...

But Hitler, too, was a master of deceit and half-truths spun to his advantage, and managed to find tons of disaffected non-thinkers...

Bumper-sticker-slogan morons who were willing to do his dirty work..

But at least Hitler was out in-front of his Munich rebellion, taking his chances with his followers, even if he did skeddaddle, once the shooting started...

The Orange Baboon-God, however, sat back, fat-and-happy in his gold-lined hidey-hole, while his idiot-followers took all the risks...

Afterwards, he abandoned them, and is now positioning himself to claim that he had no idea that his words would trigger actual insurrection...

Later... once he was released from prison...

Hitler managed to create and use party newspapers and flyers and the magical new technology called 'radio' to lure more simpletons to his side...

Your now-disgraced Orange Piece-of-$hit is going to take a page from that same play-book, updated ( scratch 'radio' and insert 'internet')...

It may prove necessary to shut that down as well...

Look like we're going to find out...

Last edited:
Saw this posted on twitter, from Parler apparently. I can't vouche for it other than to say the person who posted it stated it was from Don Jrs account on that site (which I am not a member of).

If this is true, it's going to drastically impact Twitter overnight and give Trump a great amount of power to get his message out.

If I were them I'd use a foreign carrier, since many in America have become obedient to a few too many alt-left sympathizers.

View attachment 440861

Yeah. I heard about him starting his own network last Friday. He's also looking to start another political party. Should be interesting.

I am a totally 100% computer illiterate.

So I have no idea how one is able to get one's website on the Internet.

In any case, I join other members (and guests) in wishing President Trump the best of luck in trying to get back on the Internet so that he can analyze the new administration's policies and to guide his followers on how to vote in the 2022 Congressional elections.

Really sad that Big Tech has such power.

But that's how the cookie crumbles.

At least we still have more freedom of speech than in China (or maybe even in England, which I hear is really strict on "certain" topics).

Fuck them. They did nothing over the Epstein Island for 10 years. Did nothing to stop the BLM riots. Did nothing to investigate the election fraud.
I'll be signed up double quick.
Well, they tried but Trump’s buddy Acosta gave Epstein a golden ticket.
You are a lying sack of shit. Just so your aware.
Acosta was the US attorney on the case. He met privately with Epstein’s lawyers before they gave him the deal of the century. The cannot overrule him since he’s the prosecutor in charge.

Trump made him labor secretary.

I am a believer in the first amendment and the right of free speech. That being said inciting a riot and that's what happened is like crying fire in a crowed theater and there should be consequences for Trump. Banning him isn't the answere but fact checking all his posts and marking the ones that are not factual and can be proven as false and if they are truly incindary then delete them. Trump doesn't concern me because he fractured the republican party and if enough Americans both Democrats and Republicans who are not cult members of DON the con and demanded the abolishment of the electoral college, we would never have a minority president like Trump was. Unfortunately there will always be rubes that will drink his kool Aid.
You mother fuckers have been promoting riots for years now. STFU turd.
I see you have a great command of the English language. If you can't come up with a cogent retort to my post why don't you go back to school and get educated.
If you’re too dumb to understand what I said I’m not the problem. But we knew that already.

Dangerous stuff.
Yeah people not wanting government spying on them is dangerous.
No, I'm talking about the plotting of insurrection, violence directed specifically at our government, terrorism and murder.

All based on lies and fantasy that you people have swallowed.

TrumpWorld.
You’re obviously talking about what you Democrats did in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha and other cities over the last year. Don’t you feel stupid now.

Forum List

Back