Trump starting the Freedom Social Network?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Saw this posted on twitter, from Parler apparently. I can't vouche for it other than to say the person who posted it stated it was from Don Jrs account on that site (which I am not a member of).

If this is true, it's going to drastically impact Twitter overnight and give Trump a great amount of power to get his message out.

If I were them I'd use a foreign carrier, since many in America have become obedient to a few too many alt-left sympathizers.

Freedomnetwork.jpeg

Saw this posted on twitter, from Parler apparently. I can't vouche for it other than to say the person who posted it stated it was from Don Jrs account on that site (which I am not a member of).

If this is true, it's going to drastically impact Twitter overnight and give Trump a great amount of power to get his message out.

If I were them I'd use a foreign carrier, since many in America have become obedient to a few too many alt-left sympathizers.

View attachment 440861

All depends on who owns the communications network infrastructure. I highly doubt anyone connected to Donald Trump or his surname will be permitted to own or operate the equipment to pull off something like this. Trump would almost have to form a new American government and perhaps even economy to get something like this done.

Just wait until they repeal section 230 and they get to see how fun it is running a social network.

Good. Have fun with it. Who's funding this?

I don't know, but I wish I had the coin to do so under his banner.

75M supporters and then the stupid fascists in Big Tech gave him a gift in banning him. How stupid can these morons be? They just gave him the reason to start one, and, the followers to remain loyal.

Just wait until they repeal section 230 and they get to see how fun it is running a social network.

That's the irony, if he starts one the China First supporters will be in "damned if you, damned if you don't" situation.

If they repeal 230, twitter, facebook and others are going to be spending a great deal of time in courts for suppression and censoring of speech. If they don't, they have in effect, protected him.

I NEVER fear free speech and long as it isn't going after the vulnerable or encouraging crime. Too many limp wristed sheep hearders are afraid.

The FBI and Homeland Security will be tuned in, no doubt.

Dangerous stuff.
Zero in on the Nutters Network.
This was inevitable, anyway. Twitter shutting him down was only going to open up a door somewhere else.

We'll still be able to see what Trumpsters are saying and thinking, what absurd conspiracies they're buying, and what attacks they may be planning.

Sounds good.

:popcorn:

Fuck them. They did nothing over the Epstein Island for 10 years. Did nothing to stop the BLM riots. Did nothing to investigate the election fraud.
I'll be signed up double quick.
Well, they tried but Trump’s buddy Acosta gave Epstein a golden ticket.

75M supporters and then the stupid fascists in Big Tech gave him a gift in banning him. How stupid can these morons be? They just gave him the reason to start one, and, the followers to remain loyal.
Facebook will be reduced to a Cat photo gallery, and a place to go at Christmas to say "Hi" to your Granma.
Censorship breeds radicalism.

That's the issue, DJT leaving office. Who or what organization is going to finance him? He had it easy for the past 4 years on the US dime.

Now what?

Forum List

Back