Trump Speaking At CPAC Tomorrow

A rally today and another Trump event tomorrow. All I can say is that he's been a very busy guy this summer.

(Also, please checkout this thread. Trump's Actual Speeches Will Probably All Be On Rumble From Now On)

The post toastie orange guy looks old and tired.

-640-0-62e3b28bc8ba3.jpg

He's cautiously choosing safe extremist ground and so the reception he gets will be safe for him but won't tell very much on his popularity.

How can this B-lister top the A-lister, Orban?

It doesn't get bigger than a current successful authoritarian dictator.

Trump wishes he could tie Viktor's shoes!

Last edited:
How can this B-lister top the A-lister, Orban?

It doesn't get bigger than a current successful authoritarian dictator.

Trump wishes he could tie Viktor's shoes!
There's little doubt that CPAC is making a bold statement with Orban!
And so will they now become the most accepted voice of America's right?

i hope most Americans appreciate how big a move that could be?

Wouldn't you expect that the political right overall would disavow the connection to CPAC's outright confirmation of alignment with fascism? It can't be counterspun as anything less than that!

And will Trump dare to own it?

Orban is against inter racial marriage.
Trump dreams of saying that out loud.

CPAC is a freak show, where he belongs.
Do you really think Trump would go that far?

It might be acceptable in America but the rest of the modern world would never buy into it with them.

I think he would adopt anything to get a few votes. Hiis personal views on this are subserviant to that.
He'll do anything that he thinks is safe. But will the American people accept it.
The media is proactive with asking the question.

I think Trump will move very cautiously and his speech tomorrow will be the significant news. This forum's extremists don't represent the political right quite yet. Even thought the move to fascism is the best bet now.

Trump is going to be very aware of the competition coming out of De Santis.

De Santis will likely be the first to throw the dart at Trump's ass.

He'll do anything that he thinks is safe. But will the American people accept it.
The media is proactive with asking the question.

I think Trump will move very cautiously and his speech tomorrow will be the significant news. This forum's extremists don't represent the political right quite yet. Even thought the move to fascism is the best bet now.

Trump is going to be very aware of the competition coming out of De Santis.

De Santis will likely be the first to throw the dart at Trump's ass.
Its difficult to see a path for him. His legal troubles will not win him any support and his base cannot get him elected.

And so can a peace between the two be expected?

only one of them can agree to be the president candidate while the other one can settle for being the vp.

Its difficult to see a path for him. His legal troubles will not win him any support and his base cannot get him elected.
Tommy, I would suggest that his legal troubles add to his support.

And come the 22 elections, the Dems will lose all power to touch him. That includes their Doj and Garland who will be fearful of moving against Trump.

America balances on a very thin fence that has the potential to bring on a mini-revolution on behalf of Trump, that will result in many deaths.

And amazing as it seems, the military isn't a safe bet on upholding democracy in that country now!

Does Trump speak before or after Viktor Orbán?
Will Trump even acknowledge him and his politics?

If he does it will be the political statement the media has been waiting for. i suspect that Trump will play it cautiously right now. De santis is waiting for the opportunity.

Will Trump even acknowledge him and his politics?

If he does it will be the political statement the media has been waiting for. i suspect that Trump will play it cautiously right now. De santis is waiting for the opportunity.

I do not think Trump has it in him to ignore him. Orbán is the kind of leader that Trump cannot but help to fawn over

I do not think Trump has it in him to ignore him. Orbán is the kind of leader that Trump cannot but help to fawn over
He's not completely daft and this is a big step for him to take. Trump is on the defensive with the De Santis threat.

I really do hope he shoots his mouth off and faces the challenge. Cpac is ready for fascist leadership!

A rally today and another Trump event tomorrow.
In listening to trump, I can't help but remember the Larry the Cable guys tale about watching the Show "Cops" with his friend.

Larry began telling the tale...........I don't remember the EXACT order of the words, so I won't put it in quotes.

I went over to my friends house and we sat on his porch to watch an episode of Cops, the Live Version. We sat there for 5 minutes then realized it was a ReRun.

The EXACT same thing happens at a Trump Rally.
It's a ReRun.

Forum List

Back