Alex Jones: Down But Not Out

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I know our proglodytic friends seem to believe that the Alex Jones piece has been permanently removed from the board by the massive fine he has been ordered to pay for expressing his opinion & 1st Amendment rights.
There are numerous posts on here from the lefties circle jerking about how Alex is toast & salivating over the possibility of going after others that speak against the Big Brother approved narrative.

I'm not buying it. Alex is going nowhere & neither are the rest of us who will never fall for your AGW, clot shot, safe election, Ukraine war, Pedo Joe, Jan 6 narratives based on the politics of power & corruption.
It's all BS & no amount of gaslighting or flat out lies will ever change this fact.

This twits meme shows him hammering back during his banana republic show trial. he leaves the woke prosecutor speechless & the judge very uncomfortable.
Alex is still fighting & will bounce back quicker than Kamala can slide down a greased pole.

I know our proglodytic friends seem to believe that the Alex Jones piece has been permanently removed from the board by the massive fine he has been ordered to pay for expressing his opinion & 1st Amendment rights.
There are numerous posts on here from the lefties circle jerking about how Alex is toast & salivating over the possibility of going after others that speak against the Big Brother approved narrative.

I'm not buying it. Alex is going nowhere & neither are the rest of us who will never fall for your AGW, clot shot, safe election, Ukraine war, Pedo Joe, Jan 6 narratives based on the politics of power & corruption.
It's all BS & no amount of gaslighting or flat out lies will ever change this fact.

This twits meme shows him hammering back during his banana republic show trial. he leaves the woke prosecutor speechless & the judge very uncomfortable.
Alex is still fighting & will bounce back quicker than Kamala can slide down a greased pole.

Punitive judgement today and perjury charges next week.

Badger posted the Imani twitter page, above, yesterday. Oswald is Lanza's counterpart, and Oswald's victim has been named: John F. Kennedy. Where is the Sandy Hook names list?

He's not down yet but there's the biggest hit yet to come.
America is too far lost to fascism and extremism now for the hit on Alex to make a positive difference.

His personal issues are not nearly as important as the message it's going to send to both sides of the battle.
But why do some Americans actually defend this scum of the earth?

Sadly, many on the political right accept it as normal now.
He and many more like him have become Trump's echoes.

giphy.webp

Jury in Alex Jones Trial Awards $45 Million More to Sandy Hook Parents​

The jury reached a decision on punitive damages, a day after awarding more than $4 million in compensatory damages to the parents of a child killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting, which Mr. Jones has called a hoax.

Jury in Alex Jones Trial Awards $45 Million More to Sandy Hook Parents​

The jury reached a decision on punitive damages, a day after awarding more than $4 million in compensatory damages to the parents of a child killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting, which Mr. Jones has called a hoax.

Perjury charges coming next week along with a lawsuit from his former wife regarding income shielded from divorce proceedings.

Perjury charges coming next week along with a lawsuit from his former wife regarding income shielded from divorce proceedings.
Believe he has one case in Connecticut next week. The place where the school massacre happened.

If he thought Texas was bad for him, CT will be even worse.

In other words, since Alex Jones lied about the vaccines, we will give him a pass on lying about the school shootings?

Jones was railroaded by lefty's. They don't like him because he is diametrically opposed to their attempts to get control of the American society. Lefties own the legacy media so justice is not relevant.

Jones was railroaded by lefty's. They don't like him because he is diametrically opposed to their attempts to get control of the American society. Lefties own the legacy media so justice is not relevant.
He died by is own sword.

Deal with it.

LOL Do you know what the word "media" stands for? If you did, you would know that Alex Jones is also a part of the media world. The worst kind.

And no, he wasn't railroaded by Dems or the media. He was sued and he took his chance in court. And lost. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I am far from a fan of Alex Jones. In fact, he annoys me greatly, but his response to that lawyer in court, along with the Joe Rogan cut, made me laugh. :laugh: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back