Trump Should Stop This Lockdown

Trump has created a disaster of chaos, incompetence, and mismanagement. All his life he has been able to escape responsibility with connections inherited wealth, lies, and lawyers. Corona COVID-19 is not impressed.

I agree. I am not at all happy with Trump. I should be doing the mild corona virus updates.
That's what the coverage of the virus is designed to do.....make people question Trump because things get a little tough for them.
well even I have not been happy with trump. Only because he aligned himself with greedy experts who wish control. He should be questioning every number today since the models were irresponsibly wrong. To allow his doctor to say publicly that a death is a wuhan death no matter what. is inexcusable to me. That's not on me that's on him. It's time for him to communicate to the public that the numbers are indeed bogus. that not all of the deaths are due to wuhan. he needs to right his ship there.

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

But he can't. Because he's got next to no say in the matter. He fucked up and ignored and denied the virus threat. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Send people back to normal now and you have a virus resurgence that will ensure the Republican Party is consigned to the ashes of history for the next 100 years.
First proven occurance of talking out of all three sides of your mouth.

Trump has created a disaster of chaos, incompetence, and mismanagement. All his life he has been able to escape responsibility with connections inherited wealth, lies, and lawyers. Corona COVID-19 is not impressed.
oh shut up. It's okay to take a shower and clean more than your hands. see you.

Don't push OP.....President Trump will stop it at the right time.

Have faith in your President. :huddle::thup::thup::thup:

The same guy who didn't know people died from the flu?

No thanks.

PS: When is that miracle he promised coming around?

lame

Find the original video, without any edits, and post that truth!

Interesting though... Who is the woman claiming to know Trump's G-Dad's history?

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?

He said the leader was responsible.

Suggestion, read Camp's post first. My reply to him is challenging his statement, and it's not standalone question.

Once you realize that, you'll see how your post has no purpose. Possibly not.

I did read it. He says the leader is responsible. Are you arguing the President is not the leader of the Government? I agree your blob is no leader; he's a prolific coward in fact. But I'm surprised you share the view.

You didn't read squat!

OOOOOp now you're reverting to insulting the president instead of continuing a discussion.

Good job!!!

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!
Maybe the predictions of "millions" dying are not coming to pass because of the precautions being taken, dumbass.

SOMETHING IS FISHY!!

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km
Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km
Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km
Wuhan to NY = 15,000km

The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

All business areas of China are now safe.

Something is fishy.

America is not just blaming China without a reason.

Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

Something is fishy.

The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

Something is fishy.

The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

Something is fishy

Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open.

No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

Something is fishy.

Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.

Something is fishy

Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

Something is fishy

Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.

Something is fishy

Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

Something is fishy

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.

Something is fishy

Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but

NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.

SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!

PS; This post was credited to Paolo Mercado before you react to this post make sure to visit the person that i credited... (c): Paolo Mercado

#repost

(c): Paolo Mercado

Their prediction of millions dying hasn't emerged because everything is shutdown and we're social distancing. Think about it. 12,469 deaths occurred in 2009 from H1N1 with no social distancing. In contrast, with everything shutdown and social distancing in place we already have at least 14,814 deaths due to COVID-19. Also, it only took 5-6 months for a H1N1 vaccine. We aren't expected to have a COVID-19 vaccine for at least 12-18 months. The President is making the right decisions.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Maybe the predictions of "millions" dying are not coming to pass because of the precautions being taken, dumbass.
you don't have any way of knowing. so that's open to debate. And I said it made it worse. prove me wrong. you can't, you have no data and that's the point.

I agree. I am not at all happy with Trump. I should be doing the mild corona virus updates.
That's what the coverage of the virus is designed to do.....make people question Trump because things get a little tough for them.
well even I have not been happy with trump. Only because he aligned himself with greedy experts who wish control. He should be questioning every number today since the models were irresponsibly wrong. To allow his doctor to say publicly that a death is a wuhan death no matter what. is inexcusable to me. That's not on me that's on him. It's time for him to communicate to the public that the numbers are indeed bogus. that not all of the deaths are due to wuhan. he needs to right his ship there.
Trump can't do everything by himself. He is asked questions about things and he says he's going to give it his attention. I'm sure that the media is going to misreport deaths.....but that's what they always do. They're spreading fear....that's what they do. It's intended to allow local governments to overstep their authority and put in place control measures. This is the police state that Democrats get wet-dreams from. They love this shit. But Trump can only do so much by himself. And when it comes to his people.....if they prove to be full of crap....he fires them. Trump has a policy that seems to work for him.....give people the rope they use to hang themselves.

Their prediction of millions dying hasn't emerged because everything is shutdown and we're social distancing. Think about it. 12,469 deaths occurred in 2009 from H1N1 with no social distancing. In contrast, with everything shutdown and social distancing in place we already have at least 14,814 deaths due to COVID-19. Also, it only took 5-6 months for a H1N1 vaccine. We aren't expected to have a COVID-19 vaccine for at least 12-18 months. The President is making the right decisions.
son 60,000 died from the flu and we did nothing. what's your point? you are a sheep? we know.

But he can't. Because he's got next to no say in the matter. He fucked up and ignored and denied the virus threat. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Send people back to normal now and you have a virus resurgence that will ensure the Republican Party is consigned to the ashes of history for the next 100 years.
First proven occurance of talking out of all three sides of your mouth.
200w_d.gif

Trump can't do everything by himself. He is asked questions about things and he says he's going to give it his attention. I'm sure that the media is going to misreport deaths.....but that's what they always do. They're spreading fear....that's what they do. It's intended to allow local governments to overstep their authority and put in place control measures. This is the police state that Democrats get wet-dreams from. They love this shit. But Trump can only do so much by himself. And when it comes to his people.....if they prove to be full of crap....he fires them. Trump has a policy that seems to work for him.....give people the rope they use to hang themselves.
well it's time to open the country back up. execute the EO and call it a day.

son 60,000 died from the flu and we did nothing. what's your point? you are a sheep? we know.
You do understand that the free market shut itself down willfully -- before any government orders were given...

Looks like the "free markets" decided before anyone else did...

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?
Same way Obama can be blamed for something he is not in charge of...

Unless you are saying Obama is more powerful than Trump.....
well sure he was. he had the media support. that makes one the most powerful. you didn't know that huh? you don't know much I guess.

You do understand that the free market shut itself down willfully -- before any government orders were given...

Looks like the "free markets" decided before anyone else did...
no, no they didn't. mandates came down. sorry, facts be facts.

Forum List

Back