Tulsi Gabbard: Biden doesn't care about the well-being of Americans

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

OP COMMENT:
Tulsi has really turned out to be a brave honest American. Once a democrat contender for the white house, she chose party over country and speaks truth to power. I wonder if she will seek office in the future? I hopeshe does.

• Banned

Tucker Carlson: life, death, power, the CIA & the end of journalism | The Tulsi Gabbard Show​

OP COMMENT:
Tulsi has really turned out to be a brave honest American. Once a democrat contender for the white house, she chose party over country and speaks truth to power. I wonder if she will seek office in the future? I hopeshe does.

She chose Party OVER Country.

Loyalty for a Party but not the Country.

And you did not understand the meaning of it.

Loyalty towards a PARTY (Protecting The Republican Party) over protecting the whole COUNTRY (The USA).

No wonder Republicans have been leaving the GOP since 2016, and will continue to do so.

Biden doesn't care about the well-being of Americans and neither does former President P01135809, so they're even in that respect...

Loyalty towards a PARTY (Protecting The Republican Party) over protecting the whole COUNTRY (The USA).

No wonder Republicans have been leaving the GOP since 2016, and will continue to do so.
At some point we out of necessity hold people to task. And the corrupted or insane idealistic politicians, media, entertainers will answer to what they have done. The chorus of anger is getting louder. And there are still enough fools who vote for the same psychopaths to keep destroying the areas they live in.

OP COMMENT:

She doesn't care either, in fact the majority of them of not all of them don't care about the American people.

At some point we out of necessity hold people to task. And the corrupted or insane idealistic politicians, media, entertainers will answer to what they have done. The chorus of anger is getting louder. And there are still enough fools who vote for the same psychopaths to keep destroying the areas they live in.
More generalized nonsense from a poster who never understands what they are talking about, because they refuse to know the Constitution and the Laws of the country they are BS ing about.

You are a pure master at it.

Biden doesn't care about the well-being of Americans and neither does former President P01135809, so they're even in that respect...
That is total BS.
Thanks for the ignorance on what Biden has accomplished for the country compared to what Trump accomplished against the country.

That is total BS.
Thanks for the ignorance on what Biden has accomplished for the country compared to what Trump accomplished against the country.
Show us how Trump and Biden are alike in what they did for the country instead of just laughing like a hyena

She chose party over country? Christ sake, no wonder they refer to you folks as loonies.

OP COMMENT:

Not really.

She was a Democrat that supported Crooked Hillary and Queer Barry.

She wants to ban "assault weapons".

She supports the welfare state.

She supported open borders.

The only thing she is really Conservative on is being a non interventionists.

If she was a Republican she would be Queen of the RINOs.

I'll pass.

OP COMMENT:

Tulsi Gabbard has no credibility. She is a right wing Putin puppet. She is a treasonous traitor. Fake news is not a legitimate news source.

Not really.

She was a Democrat that supported Crooked Hillary and Queer Barry.

She wants to ban "assault weapons".

She supports the welfare state.

She supported open borders.

The only thing she is really Conservative on is being a non interventionists.

If she was a Republican she would be Queen of the RINOs.

I'll pass.

She is a Putin puppet.

And now she's not. That is to her credit. Give credit where credit is due
And now, she is just another deranged religious extremist Republican who sees things where there are not.

She is most definitely where deranged religious extremists belong:

• On October 11, 2022, Gabbard announced on Twitter that she was leaving the Democratic Party, accusing its leadership of "cowardly wokeness, anti-white racism, (being) hostile to people of faith and spirituality, and dragging us closer to nuclear war".

she chose party over country

You got that backwards in describing how she didn't kowtow to Hillary Clinton.

I like Tulsi Gabbard, but I don't trust any commentators who get paid for their opinions. I feel these folks are making their bucks by pandering to their audience for sake of ratings. If she ever became a candidate, then I'd again listen to her.

Forum List

Back