Tulsi Gabbard: Biden doesn't care about the well-being of Americans

She chose Party OVER Country.

Loyalty for a Party but not the Country.

And you did not understand the meaning of it.

Loyalty towards a PARTY (Protecting The Republican Party) over protecting the whole COUNTRY (The USA).

No wonder Republicans have been leaving the GOP since 2016, and will continue to do so.
um she ran as President as a Dem...sounds like she did the opposite of what you claim.

She chose to expose the cult that has taken over the party she once was a proud member of.

And now, she is just another deranged religious extremist Republican who sees things where there are not.

She is most definitely where deranged religious extremists belong:

• On October 11, 2022, Gabbard announced on Twitter that she was leaving the Democratic Party, accusing its leadership of "cowardly wokeness, anti-white racism, (being) hostile to people of faith and spirituality, and dragging us closer to nuclear war".
So, yeah..by leaving her party, explain how she chose her party over country?

She chose Party OVER Country.

Loyalty for a Party but not the Country.

And you did not understand the meaning of it.

Loyalty towards a PARTY (Protecting The Republican Party) over protecting the whole COUNTRY (The USA).

No wonder Republicans have been leaving the GOP since 2016, and will continue to do so.
You have it completely backwards. Gabbard chose her country over her corrupted Democratic Party that is now a Marxist Regime.

And now she's not. That is to her credit. Give credit where credit is due
I did not post what you allege I posted, again.

Let us give credit to all the religious extremists who are driving all sane Republicans away from the Republican Party.

You have it completely backwards. Gabbard chose her country over her corrupted Democratic Party that is now a Marxist Regime.
Read the first post, illiterate person.

That poster posted what Gabbard chose, not me.

Right, the Democrats are Marxists and the Trump Party are the party of heaven and peace and prosperity.

Make us all laugh harder, please.

Not really.

She was a Democrat that supported Crooked Hillary and Queer Barry.

She wants to ban "assault weapons".

She supports the welfare state.

She supported open borders.

The only thing she is really Conservative on is being a non interventionists.

If she was a Republican she would be Queen of the RINOs.

I'll pass.
You'd still that :)

You'd still that :)
Yea, of course.

However, I am a horny old man with low moral standards when it comes to pussy.

Hell, I even fucked an alligator once. I am from Polk County Florida and we don't cull out any females regardless of species or political leanings.

Forum List

Back