Trump should not concede

Trump is a loser. There's nowhere, this side of Alice's looking glass, for his cult to hide from that reality.
Hell, they've created an entire, fully-functioning, closed circuit, parallel informational universe in which to hide. With each other. There is simply nothing you can say to them. They now exist, full time, within their own reality.

It won't be long before the rest of us and the rest of the planet will need a freakin' interpreter to communicate with them.
That sounds terrible. Would that be like a party that believed the Russia Collusion Story, the Ukranian phone call, Kavanaugh was a gang rapist, Hillary destroying evidence was innocent, Flynn could be imprisoned for political reasons, cow farts are killing the planet, and milk and math are racist? How do you deal with your party being looney tunes? Do you accept it so that you can purge and steal from working people?
The Democrats have gone too far, yes, and that is definitely a concern going forward.

But expelling this awful orange buffoon from the White House was the top priority.

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.
Agreed

They've created their own separate, closed circuit, fully-functioning reality. Literally.

This began many years ago with Rush saying, "This is where you get The Truth, you don't need to look anywhere else". It has simply proliferated from there.

I never would have thought I'd see this.
It is unprecedented in democratic politics, an ideological matter that, at least, acknowledges empirical reality.

Trumpery is a religious zealotry that not only eschews such a practical frame of reference but is vehemently hostile to it.

Examples of such mindless fanaticism:

A Republican Secretary of State, an admitted Trump supporter, certifies his state's election result after multiple recounts.
The response from the Trump Cult:
Trump takes to Twitter repeatedly slamming Raffensperger...
Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 8.24.20 AM.png
Raffensperger and his family are threatened several times, including when someone broke into a home owned by a family member. Caravans of Trump supporters waving flags from pickup trucks cruise around honking horns in Raffensperger’s neighborhood.
Trump goons are an indelible shitstain on the nation.
Lather, rinse, repeat:

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 8.40.37 AM.png
Multiple boats sank during a flotilla of vessels supporting Trump

The Democrats have gone too far, yes, and that is definitely a concern going forward.
Democrats have only gone as far as the American electorate decided. If a Party ventures far beyond that point, its overstepping the People's will is redressed in an orderly democratic process.

Crackpots who don't like that democratic process howl, but the will of the People prevails.

... This is the biggest fraudulent election in history and there is plenty of proof out there that proves it.
It is clearly a vast, conspiratorial scam perpetrated by over 81 million Americans in cahoots with Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys generals, county clerks, vote counters and re-counters, auditors, Trump's own fawning AG, dozens of judges right up to the Supreme Court, Trump appointees included!

Who will break first and spill the beans?

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.49.56 AM.png

"Admit it! or we'll make you attend his super-spreader jamborees
until the Mar-a-Lago Lardass has you so sick of his whining, whining, whining,
you'll be pleading with him ‘Please, please, don't whine anymore... Please,

we beg you sir, we don’t want you to whine anymore! It’s too much!"
And he'll say, "I’m sorry, but I'me going to keep whining, whining, whining!"

Everything the democrats are about is nutty. So spare us your bullshit.
Do all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, county clerks, and other election officials, as well as dozens of judges across the land - Trump-appointees included, all the way up to the Supreme Court - certifying and validating America's democratic process and the will of the People, expand the vast conspiracy that festers in your noggin beyond your demonic political party that sprinkles baby parts on pedophile pizzas?

Like when the leftists are out there trying to convince people to declare martial law and stay in office?
Like when you loons want parents to put their children on hormone blockers until you can brainwash them in to believing they arent the gender they were born.

Like their loon ranting about Russians interfering in our elections ,but they employ Chinese spies.

the usual 24/7 crackpot democrat spewage.

Like when the leftists are out there trying to convince people to declare martial law and stay in office?
Like when you loons want parents to put their children on hormone blockers until you can brainwash them in to believing they arent the gender they were born.

Like their loon ranting about Russians interfering in our elections ,but they employ Chinese spies.

the usual 24/7 crackpot democrat spewage.
Cool. So let’s just take apart the constitution because of transgendered individuals.

You are so rational.

It is clearly a vast, conspiratorial scam perpetrated by over 81 million Americans in cahoots with Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys generals, county clerks, vote counters and re-counters, auditors, Trump's own fawning AG, dozens of judges right up to the Supreme Court, Trump appointees included!

Who will break first and spill the beans?

View attachment 428984
"Admit it! or we'll make you attend his super-spreader jamborees
until the Mar-a-Lago Lardass has you so sick of his whining, whining, whining,
you'll be pleading with him ‘Please, please, don't whine anymore... Please,

we beg you sir, we don’t want you to whine anymore! It’s too much!"
And he'll say, "I’m sorry, but I'me going to keep whining, whining, whining!"

Ignorance is bliss ?

Forum List

Back