How Trump Saved Christmas

Zorro!

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2019
The New York Post reported, "President Trump on Friday signed an order giving federal workers a paid day off work on Christmas Eve.

Trump again exceeds expectations:

"The news was a welcome surprise for workers who expected at most a half day."​

Stumping for Georgia's Senate candidates, he said, "Let me begin by wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Remember the word? Remember? We started five years ago, and I said, ‘You’re gonna be saying ‘Christmas’ again.’ We say it proudly again. Although they’ll be trying to take that word again out of the vocabulary."

I look forward to the animated version of How The Trump Saved Christmas, with James Wood narrating.

Curses! Foiled again.

1607807486137.png

The New York Post reported, "President Trump on Friday signed an order giving federal workers a paid day off work on Christmas Eve.

Stumping for Georgia's Senate candidates, he said, "Let me begin by wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Remember the word? Remember? We started five years ago, and I said, ‘You’re gonna be saying ‘Christmas’ again.’ We say it proudly again. Although they’ll be trying to take that word again out of the vocabulary."

I look forward to the animated version of How The Trump Saved Christmas, with James Wood narrating.

What an arrogant idiot. Now he thinks he invented the word "Christmas". :banghead:

January 20 cannot come soon enough,.

After Trump has fucked over Federal Employees for four years, he acts like he is being magnanimous

And you want everyone to cheer? Trump just signed a EO recently making it easier to fire federal workers. Take this BS somewhere else.

It's a double win for Trump! He gives workers an extra day off plus he has the extra special joy of knowing that in just a few more weeks, he will no longer have to be surrounded by a city of incompetent crooks! He can finally go back to his normal life and dump the Washington mess Democrats create on the hapless 80 year old fool Biden!

THANK YOU DONALD FOR FOUR GREAT YEARS!

donald trump and melania trump official christmas portrait 2018_2-1545158825-9163.jpg

The most beautiful First Couple ever.

Forum List

Back