Trump should not concede

Notice how neither Obama, nor Clinton found it necessary to pardon any members of their Administrations, staffers or family on their way out the door.

You need a correction:

But Roger Clinton no longer has a criminal record. On Jan. 20, 2001, the day that Bill Clinton left office, Roger was pardoned by his half-brother.

Clinton was granted a controversial presidential pardon for a 1985 cocaine possession in Arkansas

Trump is talking about pardoning people who haven't even been charged with a crime.
got a link to that???
Google it.
I did and you lied,,

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.

The only way we can have a fair election is if democrats cannot vote.

if you're not sick of Trump, you're either not paying attention or you don't give a fuck what happens to America

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.

The only way we can have a fair election is if democrats cannot vote.

And I think that's a fair representation of the view of many conservatives.

Of course Trump should not concede, and he won't.

Trump won this Election by a landslide!:clap:

The Rats are not going to be able to steal this Election!

Mark my words!:2up:

Trump should not concede

38 days Skye. In a few hours, 37.

Tick tock.

keep-calm-only-38-days-left-9.png

Of course Trump should not concede, and he won't.

Trump won this Election by a landslide!:clap:

The Rats are not going to be able to steal this Election!

Mark my words!:2up:

Trump should not concede
He's lost every court case so far and even the Supreme Court who are supposed to be on his side have given his claims short shrift. Lets face it with the likes of Sidney Powel and Gulliani fighting his corner his chances were remote from the start.

Do you have kissable libs?

Biden Derangement Syndrome.

It can strike so quickly.
its not BDS when we can talk about actual policy,,

unlike the TDS we have seen the last 4 yrs...
It’s BDS when you make up phony allegations of fraud because you’re brain can’t accept Trump lost the election.
It's not BDS because Biden isn't president yet. There's a lot of time before that happens. There is a scary virus out there and a power hungry descendant of slave owners that could end poor Joe's bid for the White House.
Or.....you're clinging to a new conspiracy to explain the failure of your old conspiracy.
Wow, you are back to screeching about 'conspiracies'. Is that the biggest word you know?

Is there any money in it for him?..otherwise he will not be interested.

Biden Derangement Syndrome.

It can strike so quickly.
its not BDS when we can talk about actual policy,,

unlike the TDS we have seen the last 4 yrs...
It’s BDS when you make up phony allegations of fraud because you’re brain can’t accept Trump lost the election.
It's not BDS because Biden isn't president yet. There's a lot of time before that happens. There is a scary virus out there and a power hungry descendant of slave owners that could end poor Joe's bid for the White House.
You’re deranged by Biden all the same. Something that’s on display this very post.

I agree completely. Trump conceding would be the honorable, honest, mature, dignified, appropriate thing to do.

No reason for him to change now. It would be painfully phony.

And it would also be nice if he didn't soil Inauguration Day with his presence, too.

Just. Get. Out.
He's gonna payback every Democrat for impeaching him...

Yah, by working at McDonalds at the Driveup window.

LOL Jesus.

What planet do you people live on?

He can concede or not. No one cares at this point.

It's over. Done. He lost.

On January 20 he is a private citizen...probably looking at indictments

If Trump tried to make a stand, would the left go to war to prevent election security. That would look pretty bad, especially if Trump agreed to resign after a secure election. That horrible dictator, we must start the war so that elections will never be secure. In your hurry to make the government bigger and more powerful, I can only caution that you previde some safeguard for citizens to protect themselves from becoming irrelevant.
You are somewhat deranged to say nothing of ignorant of the basics of US Constitutional law! Trump's term of office ends in 39 days. He's a coward and lawfully incapable of attempting any "stand" as well as having no lawful claim on the Office of President as of noon 1/20/2021! His dumb ass lost the election!

What would look really bad in the long view of history is for Trump & Co. to try to interfere with the lawful Constitutional exchange of power; the outgoing administration with the newly elected incoming administration. If you can't understand that basic fact of the US Constitution that was crafted 233 years ago, then get thee some education!

It's an almost universal legal opinion on how Trump can keep his ass out of the jurisdiction of the SDNY.

Trump could denounce his US citizenship and ask Israel to invite him to be a citizen of Israel. I’m sure bibi would give Trump sanctuary, even a settlement cottage, maybe two or more as an expression of bibi’s love of Trump.
His travel would be free toooo

Plane fair provided by El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. (TASE: ELAL, Hebrew: אל על נתיבי אויר לישראל בע״מ‎),[2] trading as El Al (Hebrew: אל על‎, "To the Skies" or "Skywards", stylized as ELעלALאל; Arabic: إل-عال‎), is the flag carrier of Israel.[3][4] Since its inaugural flight from Geneva to Tel Aviv in September 1948, the airline has grown to serve over 50 destinations, operating scheduled domestic and international services and cargo flights within Israel, and to Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, Africa, Australia and the Far East, from its main base in Ben Gurion Airport.

Maybe/maybe not

What say you-?

Clinton was granted a controversial presidential pardon for a 1985 cocaine possession in Arkansas
I do not know you; so, hearsay amounts to an empty bag. You have 35 minutes to back your statement up. Starting now
CLOCK.png

noun
hearsay

information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
I posted this five (5) minutes ago
thirty minutes left
Get my drift-?
this post is now 26 minutes old
this post is now 30 minutes old
this post is now 35 minutes old

meaner gene time sup

Last edited:

Hey donny. Just 38 more days until the protection ends.

LOL Jesus. What planet do you people live on? He can concede or not. No one cares at this point. It's over. Done. He lost. On January 20 he is a private citizen...probably looking at indictments
Yep. I'd prefer he just stayed in his room and pouted.

He needs to get the fuck out when he's supposed to, though, because they have to fumigate the COVID White House hot spot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back