"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

Then you haven't been paying g attention.

The evidence in court will be a lot of video and tweets. And the testimony of the convicted insurrectionists, who to a man say he told them and wanted them to do it.

A jury of normal adults will not share your blind spot.
Okay, show me one tweet where Trump told anyone to overthrow the government. Show me one video of Trump telling anyone to overthrow the government.

Okay, show me one tweet where Trump told anyone to overthrow the government. Show me one video of Trump telling anyone to overthrow the government.
I don't feed the sealions, sorry. You will have to bother someone else.

Here is a hint: prosecutors and juries have been convicting people for a long time without such direct language or confession.

Good luck understanding that. I mean it. It might help you make sense of the world and of current events.

I don't feed the sealions, sorry. You will have to bother someone else.

Here is a hint: prosecutors and juries have been convicting people for a long time without such direct language or confession.

Good luck understanding that. I mean it. It might help you make sense of the world and of current events.
Funny how literally no one has been able to show me one tweet or video of him telling anyone to overthrow the government. All you have is far left conspiracy theories.

Funny how literally no one has been able to show me one tweet or video of him telling anyone to overthrow the government. All you have is far left conspiracy theories.
That's false and stupid.

More accurately, the evidence that has convinced everyone not in the Trump cult doesn't convince you.

So stop wasting people's time.

That's false and stupid.

More accurately, the evidence that has convinced everyone not in the Trump cult doesn't convince you.

So stop wasting people's time.
You, yourself, couldn't even provide the evidence. I'm not a Trump supporter, so I could be convinced by evidence. You simply have none.

He didn't tell Pence to unconstitutionally throw out several of the states EC votes on Jan 6th?

The heat is being turned up. People thought the initial indictment was it. Was all the prosecution had. The latest information on court filings regarding the Trump cases, is looking more and more like Mr. Trump will face prison if convicted. And it looks like convictions are coming. Mr. Trump has to be panicking. But then again, does he have the type of feelings like panic that like normal people do, or is he the pure sociopath people paint him as (based on a history of his words and actions), the type of sociopath that only has feelings around themselves with disregard for all others.

Mr. Trump keeps making political statements even in the civil case. It appears that to him it's all about politics, ignoring the breaking of laws. Politics. Politics. Politics. It's what his daddy and Roy Cohen taught him. How to navigate around the world of politics and use people as pawns, as fodder in self created battles with society.

link:

Gotcha. So up until now everyone has seen through your shallow veil and increased Trump's poll numbers every one of the 91 times you indicted him. But now you have it figured out, indictment number .... 92 !!!!!!

Some people never learn because they are too stupid. We have a name for them. Democrats

The heat is being turned up. People thought the initial indictment was it. Was all the prosecution had. The latest information on court filings regarding the Trump cases, is looking more and more like Mr. Trump will face prison if convicted. And it looks like convictions are coming. Mr. Trump has to be panicking. But then again, does he have the type of feelings like panic that like normal people do, or is he the pure sociopath people paint him as (based on a history of his words and actions), the type of sociopath that only has feelings around themselves with disregard for all others.

Mr. Trump keeps making political statements even in the civil case. It appears that to him it's all about politics, ignoring the breaking of laws. Politics. Politics. Politics. It's what his daddy and Roy Cohen taught him. How to navigate around the world of politics and use people as pawns, as fodder in self created battles with society.

link:
The SC will throw all these cases out.

link:
Nobody takes Jack smiths political prosecutions seriously anymore

These political charged filings are just getting desperate

Gotcha. So up until now everyone has seen through your shallow veil and increased Trump's poll numbers every one of the 91 times you indicted him. But now you have it figured out, indictment number .... 92 !!!!!!

Some people never learn because they are too stupid. We have a name for them. Democrats
Take a pill. Any pill. Whatever ails you, it will help.

Forum List

Back