Mike Johnson admits to Obstruction of Justice

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I wonder if Mike would get techs to spend hours and thousands of dollars to distort these people faces if they were black or BLM?

What do you think?

Sounds like protecting the guilty to me.

People should get banned for posting such crap as legitimate news. It destroys the credibility of this place to as no better than the National Enquirer. Worse, it positions the OP either as a total moron to believe it or as a deliberate infiltrator of lies and misinformation.

I wonder if Mike would get techs to spend hours and thousands of dollars to distort these people faces if they were black or BLM?

What do you think?
Considering that Democrats have viewed these videos (for a very long time) and did nothing, it's obvious they are arresting people now out pure spite. Their narrative of a violent insurrection has been proven false and an obvious set-up by the DC mayor, Pelosi, capital police and the FBI/CIA and they want revenge.
BLM works for Democrats, they are safe, but Mike Johnson is just protecting white Republicans from being thrown into the Democrat gulag.

What do you think?
I think you should apologize to the board for posting your false title and your nonsensical comments.

Considering that Democrats have viewed these videos (for a very long time) and did nothing, it's obvious they are arresting people now out pure spite. Their narrative of a violent insurrection has been proven false and an obvious set-up by the DC mayor, Pelosi, capital police and the FBI/CIA and they want revenge.
BLM works for Democrats, they are safe, but Mike Johnson is just protecting white Republicans from being thrown into the Democrat gulag.

No, Mike Johnson is protecting a bunch of criminals from being identified. The man who calls himself a Christian is harboring criminals and should be prosecuted himself.

I think you should apologize to the board for posting your false title and your nonsensical comments.
Why Everybody is reporting it. You prefer your new censored, even on political message boards?
"Johnson said that roughly 5% of the footage would likely be held back due to "sensitive security information related to the building architecture," and that some faces would be blurred "to avoid any persons from being targeted for retaliation of any kind."
1701874762980.png

1701874824091.png

Where is it you go, what news service do you watch where they did not report on Mike Johnson releasing the J6 videos with faces blurred to protect the identity of the J6 attackers, and you would like even the story censored on this board?

Grow up. Reality is reality and news is news, even if you do not like it, or it says exactly what political insiders say a and do publicly.

are you saying the doj doesnt have the vids without the faces blurred ?
I assume they do. Why would it matter if not presently part of evidence? It is not like the DOJ is the owner of the House surveilance videos. The videos under control of the house are (it appears) controlled by the house and specifically by the Speaker of the House. He thought it important to release the videos of the attack, just not showing the faces of the attackers.
I am surprised, personally. we have many on here that say the J6 attackers did nothing wrong. You would think they would be proud of their people's actions. You might want to say hello to your heros, if you meet them at work or in the aisle at Lowes or the supermarket.

I assume they do. Why would it matter if not presently part of evidence? It is not like the DOJ is the owner of the House surveilance videos. The videos under control of the house are (it appears) controlled by the house and specifically by the Speaker of the House. He thought it important to release the videos of the attack, just not showing the faces of the attackers.
I am surprised, personally. we have many on here that say the J6 attackers did nothing wrong. You would think they would be proud of their people's actions. You might want to say hello to your heros, if you meet them at work or in the aisle at Lowes or the supermarket.
It seems that Patriotism has a new meaning. If you deny an elections, attack and try to disrupt a certifications, and violently attack those whose duty was to protect the US Capitol...you are not a Patriot, in the eyes of MAGA

And Mike Johnson, the self professed "Christian" is desperately trying to conceal the "Patriots" names and identify. Yes, he calls himself a friend to law enforcement. :rolleyes:

It seems that Patriotism has a new meaning. If you deny an elections, attack and try to disrupt a certifications, and violently attack those whose duty was to protect the US Capitol...you are not a Patriot, in the eyes of MAGA

And Mike Johnson, the self professed "Christian" is desperately trying to conceal the "Patriots" names and identify. Yes, he calls himself a friend to law enforcement. :rolleyes:
Yep. Who knew, they were that self-aware?

i said once before i dont care if the faces are revealed or blurred ..

i said once before i dont care if the faces are revealed or blurred ..
Yes, but your speaker does. That was the point of all the stories in all the media outlets. He may be your speaker, but he needs a press secretary or somfn' :dunno:

you dont like the speaker ? he seems to be a good honest man ..
Not really. I'm not looking to change to an autocracy or a theocracy, so he's useless.

Forum List

Back