"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

persecutor?

Pray, do tell.
Why? This is led news. You didn’t listen before, either.

Although, with a lump like you, it won’t matter, I’ll give you the bullet point:

The Jack Smith led prosecutorial efforts are attending exclusively to political matters and are disconnected from any effort to seek justice under the law. In fact, he has been and he is hostile to justice.

Why? This is led news. You didn’t listen before, either.

Although, with a lump like you, it won’t matter, I’ll give you the bullet point:

The Jack Smith led prosecutorial efforts are attending exclusively to political matters and are disconnected from any effort to seek justice under the law. In fact, he has been and he is hostile to justice.

Jack Smith is rarely seen or heard from in public. He's the penultimate professional. I remember stupid people mentioning his record, pointing out supposed flaws he possesses. Well, Mr. Trump and his team of co-defendants are laughing. Neither are the defense lawyers. They're looking to make deals and save themselves from the sinking ship, USS Trump.

Jack Smith is rarely seen or heard from in public. Unlike Mr. Motormouth rump.

Jack Smith rarely is seen or heard from. He's the penultimate professional. I remember stupid people mentioning his record, pointing out supposed flaws he possesses. Well, Mr. Trump and his team of co-defendants are laughing. Neither are the defense lawyers. They're looking to make deals and save themselves from the sinking ship, USS Trump.
You are a joke.

WHO the fuck cares if Smith hits the social scene. What the bloody blue fuck does that have to do with him intentionally engaging in the misuse of our justice system to “get” a political target?

Also, I suspect you don’t know what words mean when you try to sound educated.

You are a joke.

WHO the fuck cares if Smith hits the social scene. What the bloody blue fuck does that have to do with him intentionally engaging in the misuse of our justice system to “get” a political target?

Also, I suspect you don’t know what words mean when you try to sound educated.
Social scene? Smith is not speaking in the news. His filings do the talking. D'Oh! There is no misuse of anything here.

Trump's political spin is a joke. Smith's prosecution of Mr. Trump is about the law, no man being above it. Jack Smith was brought in because he is perfect for this job.

and...

"From 2008 to 2010, Smith worked as investigation coordinator for the Office of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands. In that position, he oversaw cases against government officials and militia members accused of war crimes and genocide." - Wikipedia entry

He's behind me.jpg

Social scene? Smith is not speaking in the news. His filings do the talking. D'Oh! There is no misuse of anything here.

Trump's political spin is a joke. Smith's prosecution of Mr. Trump is about the law, no man being above it. Jack Smith was brought in because he is perfect for this job.

and...

"From 2008 to 2010, Smith worked as investigation coordinator for the Office of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands. In that position, he oversaw cases against government officials and militia members accused of war crimes and genocide." - Wikipedia entry

View attachment 868990
Of course he’s speaking in the news.

How fucking obvious doesn’t have to be before a gullible goober like you can recognize it.

The left wing apparatchik media breathlessly reports his new “filing” as though to amounted to anything other than Smith talking outside of court. But it doesn’t.

It’s all he’s doing.

Of course he’s speaking in the news.

How fucking obvious doesn’t have to be before a gullible goober like you can recognize it.

The left wing apparatchik media breathlessly reports his new “filing” as though to amounted to anything other than Smith talking outside of court. But it doesn’t.

It’s all he’s doing.
Try refuting this:

Jack Smith is not a leftwinger :auiqs.jpg:

saying so exposes you as a nitwit and a weirdo

I'm still waiting for any evidence that Trump told anyone to overthrow the government.
Then you haven't been paying g attention.

The evidence in court will be a lot of video and tweets. And the testimony of the convicted insurrectionists, who to a man say he told them and wanted them to do it.

A jury of normal adults will not share your blind spot.

Last edited:
Try refuting this:

Jack Smith is not a leftwinger :auiqs.jpg:

saying so exposes you as a nitwit and a weirdo

Dainty, you retard. I didnt call Smith a left winger.

Since you don’t bother to even try to support your lies, I’ll just leave it at this. You can’t lose any credibility. You don’t have any to begin with.

But Smith is a persecutor. He has forsaken his duties to be fair and to seek justice — and he has instead willfully misused the power of the DOJ to criminally persecute President Trump for purely partisan political reasons.

You’re still just a transparent hack and a fraud, Dainty.

Last edited:
The evidence in court will be a lot of video and tweets.

I hope so. The video will contain Trump telling his crowd to go to the capitol in support of Pence peacefully and lawfully. The video will contain the fact that the protest there started by itself long before Trump even suggested anyone at the Ellipse rally go there.

And tweets mean nothing. People might say anything on a tweet, it doesn't mean that they meant it. People say stuff on social media for myriad reasons including just to get likes, as a sarcasm, or just to bug and troll people, you know, like you do.

Dainty, you retard. I do and call Smith a left winger.

Since you don’t bother to even try to support your lies, I’ll just leave it at this. You can’t lose any credibility. You don’t have any to begin with.

But Smith is a persecutor. He has forsaken his duties to be fair and to seek justice — and he has instead willfully misused the power of the DOJ to criminally persecute President Trump for purely partisan political reasons.

You’re still just a transparent hack and a fraud, Dainty.
There you go again making political statements, personally attacking the prosecutor and imagining that makes his legal arguments political.

Jack Smith is no Ken Starr, who by the way was a failed prosecutor. But his criticism of the Clinton WH, right or wrong describe what MAGA and Trump have been doing.

Starr was appointed to investigate the Whitewater real thing. He later stated publicly that he regrets the turn his investigation took going after Monica.

[As Clinton’s legal problems worsened, the White House pilloried Starr as a right-wing fanatic doing the bidding of Republicans bent on destroying the president.

“The assaults took a toll” on the investigation, Starr told a Senate committee in 1999. “A duly authorized federal law enforcement investigation came to be characterized as yet another political game. Law became politics by other means.”]

Because you're a mindless cult sheep who says what he thinks he is supposed to say.

What you can and will never do is actually argue anything about the charges or evidence.
Nah. Youre just projecting again, you stupid scumbag.

The dare you are your asshole pal, dainty, to quote me calling special persecutor Smith a leftwinger.

There you go again making political statements, personally attacking the prosecutor and imagining that makes his legal arguments political.

Jack Smith is no Ken Starr, who by the way was a failed prosecutor. But his criticism of the Clinton WH, right or wrong describe what MAGA and Trump have been doing.

Starr was appointed to investigate the Whitewater real thing. He later stated publicly that he regrets the turn his investigation took going after Monica.

[As Clinton’s legal problems worsened, the White House pilloried Starr as a right-wing fanatic doing the bidding of Republicans bent on destroying the president.

“The assaults took a toll” on the investigation, Starr told a Senate committee in 1999. “A duly authorized federal law enforcement investigation came to be characterized as yet another political game. Law became politics by other means.”]

Try to stay focused. I know you’re easily derailed. But this conversation isn’t about Starr or Clinton. :itsok:

It is about the “not so special” persecutor, Jack Smith.

And here is another newsflash just for you. It won’t matter since you refuse to be educated. But still, it is emphatically not the task of a prosecutor to seek convictions. Instead, it is the task of a prosecutor to seek justice.

The special persecutor is not seeking justice. He is seeking a conviction only.

Oh, and try to follow along. I’m not saying that he won’t secure a conviction. He very well might. But what I am saying is that he will not obtain any conviction which will withstand actual careful legal scrutiny upon appeal.

Forum List

Back