Trump SecDef Denies Trump Ordered Deployment of National Guard

I realize you don’t know. Lol.

There is a difference between a “ruling” and some “opinion” upon which that ruling is allegedly based. You simpleton.

Here the ruling was “no valid claim of privilege.” It was predicated apparently in the judge’s opinion that the subject matter of the legal opinion (the subject matter of the claim of privilege) was “likely” for the purpose of committing a crime. 🙄 But whether that seems “likely” to the judge is not the proper standard. The standard is whether it does serve to further a crime.

The judge is absolutely wrong for applying the wrong standard. And his opinion is vapid anyway.

Go sit in the corner, you libtarded dunce. Here’s your special attire, Farty.

View attachment 675656
He made a RULING dumbfuck

All rulings are made using opinions based on the facts presented

Where did you get your legal degree asshole?

Trump U?

And oh yea… YOU are off track of the thread as always

He made a RULING dumbfuck

He made a dumfuk ruling as I’ve said repeatedly, ya hapless fuckstick.
All rulings are made using opinions based on the facts presente

Rulings are made on evidence. Not on opinions, ya lummox. Plus, ya hack, valid rulings are supposed to be based on the application of proper legal standards. The standard at issue was whether the lawyer’s legal opinion was in furtherance of a crime. The standard was never whether it was in furtherance of something which someone considered to be “likely” a crime. 🙄
Where did you get your legal degree asshole?
I got one. Obviously, you never did.

He made a dumfuk ruling as I’ve said repeatedly, ya hapless fuckstick.

Rulings are made on evidence. Not on opinions, ya lummox. Plus, ya hack, valid rulings are supposed to be based on the application of proper legal standards. The standard at issue was whether the lawyer’s legal opinion was in furtherance of a crime. The standard was never whether it was in furtherance of something which someone considered to be “likely” a crime. 🙄

I got one. Obviously, you never did.
Clearly not. But tell us from where this imaginary law degree came from

Lol. Let’s pretend I’m invested in proving anything to a shitbird like you, Letch.

Now. Keep pretending.

Maybe hold your breath, too.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
So much for that law degree

And so much for the "20,000 NG that Pelosi turned down" zombie lie as well

So much for that law degree

And so much for the "20,000 NG that Pelosi turned down" zombie lie as well
Oh nozies! The troll doesn’t believe me?!? Whatever can I do now? 😮😮💀

And Letch also doesn’t buy the available facts about the offer of National Guard troops for Congress from President Trump. Oh noooooooooo!!

Libtards like Letchie hate facts. Poor boo boo.

Last edited:
Oh nozies troll doesn’t believe me?!? Whatever can I do now? 😮😮💀

And Letch also doesn’t buy the available facts about the offer of National Guard troops for Congress from President Trump. Oh noooooooooo!!

Libtards like Letchie hate facts. Poor boo boo.
Because that's a lie, too. Nobody outside your bizarre cult believes either lie.

Ha, of course. Just how everyone outside your cult is crazy and you are normal, we are all trolls and you are normal.

Standard cultist fare.
Normal is overrated. But you are a cultist and a very lame-ass troll. It’s all you’ve got.

Plus, lass, yiure off topic. Did you know that?

I beat your dopey ass into the ground with facts, and now you’re left with just yiur bitching and moaning and groaning and crying and trolling.

Neat!

But Trump did not order up the guard.

Naturally, he lied on Jan 7 about doing so,once he heard the 25th Amendment chatter.
In fact his Chief of Staff Meadows tried to get Pence to claim that it was Trump and not Pence who had actually called up the Guard. He wanted to "control the narrative" that the White House was in charge and effective

Forum List

Back