Trump SecDef Denies Trump Ordered Deployment of National Guard

I couldn’t possibly care less about the opinion of “people” as ignorant and stupid as you, clap.

It’s not that you’re insane. It’s that you’re retarded.
I get it dipshit. And that federal judge appointed by Trump who said he committed felonies & the federal judges who released a statement castigating your buddy for what he did are all wrong too.

Trump's ok, the world is wrong to an ignorant asshat like you.

Former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller told the House select committee investigating the Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to new video of Miller's deposition released by the committee.

"I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature," Miller said in the video.
Miller later said in the video definitively, "There was no direct, there was no order from the President."

One more narrative bites the dust. Nancy Pelosi was not consulted and did not deny a request for the National Guard. Donald Trump did not order the deployment of 10,000 troops.

Instead, Back Seat Driver Donald sat in front of a TV for over three hours watching the violent attack and did nothing since the mob was doing his bidding as people were dying and cops were being mauled.

Oh, well.
Classic case of another liar from the Trump admin going on Faux and telling a lie to the gullible rubes watching him being interviewed. No wonder so many Repubs believe in steaming piles of horseshit since they rely on Faux as a news source. Displaying their willful ignorance about being the target of disinformation.

I get it dipshit. And that federal judge appointed by Trump who said he committed felonies & the federal judges who released a statement castigating your buddy for what he did are all wrong too.
That federal judge released a statement? Maybe you mean the one who shared a vapid opinion about his mere opinion that it was “likely” in his opinion that Trump had committed crimes? Damn, you’re gullible, ya hapless fuckstick.
Trump's ok, the world is wrong to an ignorant asshat like you.
Trump has his faults. Objective people like me don’t mind acknowledging that fact. But the idiotic claims made by shitheads such as you are about how Trump is supposedly a “criminal” have no basis in fact or reality. You are clearly wrong. And you are clearly a hack troll, my little bitch.

Now, take your Midol and have a good cry.

That federal judge released a statement? Maybe you mean the one who shared a vapid opinion about his mere opinion that it was “likely” in his opinion that Trump had committed crimes? Damn, you’re gullible, ya hapless fuckstick.

Trump has his faults. Objective people like me don’t mind acknowledging that fact. But the idiotic claims made by shitheads such as you are about how Trump is supposedly a “criminal” have no basis in fact or reality. You are clearly wrong. And you are clearly a hack troll, my little bitch.

The judge made a RULING that a crime had been committed.

That’s far from a “vapid opinion”

the_left_can%27t_meme.png

1659020878852.png

Eat shit, Trump lackey. Yea, Trump has his faults like being a pathalogical liar to dupes like you who believe his bullshit. And a conman who incited a riot to engage in a coup, halfwit. To you, trying to overthrow a lawfull election is just one of his "faults" because you're nothng but a monkey see, monkey do jerkoff.

You voted for an ex game show host, not me halftard.

I’d never touch a scrap of you diet, clap.

I voted for a guy who isn’t an old racist demented thieving scumbag like the creep you voted for, ya fully retarded lib cultist hack bitch drone.

👍
Thieving is right. If you're referring to Trump. Is he still running that "stop the steal" grift?

SUCKER

“likely criminal”.

It says it right there. And the judge is entitled to his opinion, but it’s not the actual ruling.

Try again, Letch. 😂🤣
"The late Tuesday ruling adds to a decision earlier this year finding that Eastman, who crafted two memos outlining the Trump campaign strategy to block the Jan. 6, 2021, Electoral College certification, cannot shield some of his work from the committee by claiming attorney-client privilege because he participated in a project to undermine the election that was likely criminal."

"A RULING is not a "vapid opinion" and it is "likely criminal" until and indictment is handed down

You're an idiot troll

"The late Tuesday ruling adds to a decision earlier this year finding that Eastman, who crafted two memos outlining the Trump campaign strategy to block the Jan. 6, 2021, Electoral College certification, cannot shield some of his work from the committee by claiming attorney-client privilege because he participated in a project to undermine the election that was likely criminal."

"A RULING is not a "vapid opinion" and it is "likely criminal" until and indictment is handed down

You're an idiot troll
The ruling, you complete dumbass, was not the irrelevant snippet about the judges silly opinion. The ruling was about a testimonial privilege assertion.

You remain the idiot and the perpetual troll, Letch. 👍

Forum List

Back