Trump Says The US Is The Laughing Stock Of The World

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
However, with a little bit of exceptions,.. through most of the stuff that's happening in our country today I'm not laughing because it's not funny. It's sick and twisted and it makes me scared, it doesn't make me laugh.

1636477908397.png

NAH.

Now that is one of the exceptions I was talking about LOL I meant all of the current serious issues going on in our country. Especially with the border being wide open.

However, with a little bit of exceptions,.. through most of the stuff that's happening in our country today I'm not laughing because it's not funny. It's sick and twisted and it makes me scared, it doesn't make me laugh.

I agree. Must be real easy for him, sitting on the sidelines sniping at the American people. NOTHING going down in the world today is funny, unless one is into extreme gallows humor.

Why wouldnt we be? We have been for a while now. And now, we elected a pant shitting, senile fool, who can barely complete a sentence.
Thats just a cherry on top.
The next president will probably be even worse. He/she can be the caramel syrup

I agree. Must be real easy for him, sitting on the sidelines sniping at the American people. NOTHING going down in the world today is funny, unless one is into extreme gallows humor.

Are you talking about Trump? I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it like that.

Let's all pause for a moment, and allow the irony of these comments to wash over us like a cool ocean wave on a hot summer's day.

What in the world are you talking about?

Why wouldnt we be? We have been for a while now. And now, we elected a pant shitting, senile fool, who can barely complete a sentence.
Thats just a cherry on top.
The next president will probably be even worse. He/she can be the caramel syrup

I agree but Biden was selected not elected. Biden himself is a real joke though.

Well, he was certainly working hard for that.....fortunately, a REAL President is in charge again.

Yes. Liberals generally embody the bad things they accuse their opposition of. Remember, Biden was going to be the remedy to global ridicule.

I find people espousing a belief that they can vote their way back to prosperity, absolutely, gut-busting hilarious. The only thing more funny is their puzzled, confused looking faces when it doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back