CDC Head: Now That the Covid Pandemic Is Diminishing, Why Don't We Wear Masks Forever to Reduce Infection By the Flu and Even the Common Cold?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Those of you who said "they're addicted to the power" or "they will never let the pandemic end," collect your winnings.

1636478246055.png
Where is she getting that fantastical, farcical, medical misinformation claim that masks reduce the spread of covid by 80%? Even the N95 masks that actually work only reduce transmission by 60%. The t shirt material most wear maybe 5%.
You are allowed to lie about covid so long as the lie supports the officially sanctioned state propaganda.

Those of you who said "they're addicted to the power" or "they will never let the pandemic end," collect your winnings.

View attachment 562185 Where is she getting that fantastical, farcical, medical misinformation claim that masks reduce the spread of covid by 80%? Even the N95 masks that actually work only reduce transmission by 60%. The t shirt material most wear maybe 5%.
You are allowed to lie about covid so long as the lie supports the officially sanctioned state propaganda.

Be my guest and feel free to be outraged for as long as you'd like. I will continue to use my judgement and wear a mask where I feel it's appropriate..no matter what anyone else thinks. As long as we have people who won't do the right thing, this pandemic...will become endemic.

Be my guest and feel free to be outraged for as long as you'd like. I will continue to use my judgement and wear a mask where I feel it's appropriate..no matter what anyone else thinks. As long as we have people who won't do the right thing, this pandemic...will become endemic.
Your judgment is irrelevant. Get your 40th booster now or you can’t go out for dinner.

View attachment 562185 Where is she getting that fantastical, farcical, medical misinformation claim that masks reduce the spread of covid by 80%? Even the N95 masks that actually work only reduce transmission by 60%. The t shirt material most wear maybe 5%.

Thanks for the validation. It's easy to see what the global elite are up to.

Your judgment is irrelevant. Get your 40th booster now or you can’t go out for dinner.

As far as your linked Tweet goes, I didn't realize a deputy press secretary was a doctor. :)
I've been out for dinner. Multiple times.

You do know that in southeast Asia, wearing a mask to prevent the mass spread of viruses is a way of life..right?
Be glad this isn't China. Cause you'd get an app on your phone to track your movements..whether you liked it or not.
And if you deviated out of those zones, I think you know what they'd do.

Where is she getting that fantastical, farcical, medical misinformation claim that masks reduce the spread of covid by 80%
From a few studies. Like the one done at Texas Tech.

So you had time to log in here and vomit out this garbage thread, but you didn't have time to gather any factual information?

Of course not. Typical hot garbage thread by you, full of terrified sissy right wing fantasy.

Why does the CDC need to lie so blatantly? Best favorable study shows N95 are 60% effective. And very few wear N95.

How do you control people?

A. Dumb their asses down with opposite day, such as criminals are heroic, and all leftist narrations & actions.
B. Weaken them, both mentally and physically.
C. Dehumanize them, wear a mask.
D. Fear tactics, wear a mask.
E. Victimizations, wear a mask.
F. Isolate them

As far as your linked Tweet goes, I didn't realize a deputy press secretary was a doctor. :)
I've been out for dinner. Multiple times.

You do know that in southeast Asia, wearing a mask to prevent the mass spread of viruses is a way of life..right?
Be glad this isn't China. Cause you'd get an app on your phone to track your movements..whether you liked it or not.
And if you deviated out of those zones, I think you know what they'd do.
She’s the spokesperson for Biden.
No measurable goal means no more goalpost moving.

From a few studies. Like the one done at Texas Tech.

So you had time to log in here and vomit out this garbage thread, but you didn't have time to gather any factual information?

Of course not. Typical hot garbage thread by you, full of terrified sissy right wing fantasy.
60% for N95.
Most people wear t shirt material.

60% for N95.
Most people wear t shirt material.
Didn't even look for the studies. Of course not. Must protest the right wing delusions at all times.

Forum List

Back