Democratic Sen. Wyden’s Son Trashes Him on Twitter: ‘Why Does He Hate the American Dream So Much?’

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Going back to FDR, the Democratic Party has been a party based on envy, jealousy, and greed.

Sen. Ron Wyden’s (D-OR) son took to Twitter on Sunday to take aim at his father’s proposed tax policies.

“Why does he hate us / the American dream so much?!?!?!?!” Florida-based hedge fund manager Adam Wyden wrote in a Twitter missive directed at the senator. “Reality is: most legislators have never built anything… so I guess it’s easier to mindlessly and haphazardly try and tear stuff down. Thankfully, I think I can compound faster than my dad and his cronies can confiscate it.”

Ya think they'll be getting together for Thanksgiving? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that dinner.

I mean it's a bit rich to go around saying you're the son of a senator and imagining you built shit not it was handed to you. lol

I'm sure that didn't open any doors that wouldn't have been otherwise with your daddy having just about any other job in the nation.

At least Musk has no American connections he may not be totally self built but he's his own conman.

Literal senators son....

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Yes, even when they are wrong.

Forum List

Back