Trump says he’s not watching — then critiques

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
This is getting good! Much humor and some drama...I love America!

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday dismissed the House’s impeachment proceedings as a “hoax” and said he was “too busy to watch” — and then blasted Democrats’ choice of questioners at a hearing he said he hadn’t been briefed on.
“I’m sure I’ll get a report,” Trump told reporters at a short Oval Office pool spray with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “I have not been briefed, no. There’s nothing there. I see they’re using lawyers that are television lawyers. They took some guys off television. I’m not surprised to see it because Schiff can’t do his own questions.”"

No dog whistles here...LOL!

Trump says he’s not watching impeachment hearing — then critiques it

Trump and fellow Republicans have alternated all day between calling the impeachment hearing a boring affair not worth their time and painting it as a kangaroo court run amok with partisanship.
Earlier Wednesday morning, Trump railed against the impeachment inquiry, tweeting out lines of attack from his favorite morning cable news show hours before the probe’s first public hearings were set to commence.
In his first post on a morning critical to the fate of his presidency, Trump paraphrased remarks that conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh made Tuesday and that were rebroadcast during a segment on “Fox & Friends” early Wednesday.
“‘Millions of Americans will see what a partisan sham this whole thing is.’ Rush Limbaugh @foxandfriends,” Trump wrote online.
“Also, why is corrupt politician Schiff allowed to hand over cross examination to a high priced outside lawyer. Did that lawyer ever work for me, which would be a conflict
?” he added.
The second line of Trump’s tweet, which invoked Schiff, appeared to refer to the congressman’s plans to yield significant questioning time to Goldman.
It was not immediately clear whether two of the more well-known lawyers for the Intelligence Committee’s Democratic lawmakers, Goldman and Daniel Noble, ever took on Trump as a client in his capacity as a private businessman — though such a possibility seems unlikely.
Goldman, the Intelligence Committee’s director of investigations, served 10 years as a federal prosecutor with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. Noble, a senior counsel for the committee, also worked in the Southern District, specializing in cybercrime and organized crime prosecutions.
“The Democrats have stacked the deck against President Trump and the Republicans. They have leaked out everything,” Trump complained in another morning missive, mentioning the Twitter handles for “Fox & Friends” and one of the program’s co-hosts, Steve Doocy.
The president also issued a three-part screed summarizing an appearance on the show by Charles Hurt, a conservative political commentator and the opinion editor of the Washington Times, and later tweeted two of his favored refrains amid the impeachment battle.
“NEVER TRUMPERS!” he wrote, adding: “READ THE TRANSCRIPT!”

Good for a laugh here, as well!

Giuliani Sought ‘Political Dirt,’ Kent Says: Impeachment Update

A rare moment of levity occurred after Republican Jim Jordan complained that the “anonymous” whistle-blower is the one witness Democrats won’t bring in to testify before the committee and the American public. “And that’s the guy who started it all, the whistle-blower,” he said.
Jordan said only Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff knows who the whistle-blower is.
Moments later, Democrat Peter Welch of Vermont responded: “I say to my colleague, I’d be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify.”
“President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there,” he said, referring to the witness chair"

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday dismissed the House’s impeachment proceedings as a “hoax” and said he was “too busy to watch” — and then blasted Democrats’ choice of questioners at a hearing he said he hadn’t been briefed on.
“I’m sure I’ll get a report,” Trump told reporters at a short Oval Office pool spray with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “I have not been briefed, no. There’s nothing there. I see they’re using lawyers that are television lawyers. They took some guys off television. I’m not surprised to see it because Schiff can’t do his own questions.”"

Trump and fellow Republicans have alternated all day between calling the impeachment hearing a boring affair not worth their time and painting it as a kangaroo court run amok with partisanship.
Earlier Wednesday morning, Trump railed against the impeachment inquiry, tweeting out lines of attack from his favorite morning cable news show hours before the probe’s first public hearings were set to commence.
In his first post on a morning critical to the fate of his presidency, Trump paraphrased remarks that conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh made Tuesday and that were rebroadcast during a segment on “Fox & Friends” early Wednesday.
“‘Millions of Americans will see what a partisan sham this whole thing is.’ Rush Limbaugh @foxandfriends,” Trump wrote online.
“Also, why is corrupt politician Schiff allowed to hand over cross examination to a high priced outside lawyer. Did that lawyer ever work for me, which would be a conflict
?” he added.
The second line of Trump’s tweet, which invoked Schiff, appeared to refer to the congressman’s plans to yield significant questioning time to Goldman.
It was not immediately clear whether two of the more well-known lawyers for the Intelligence Committee’s Democratic lawmakers, Goldman and Daniel Noble, ever took on Trump as a client in his capacity as a private businessman — though such a possibility seems unlikely.
Goldman, the Intelligence Committee’s director of investigations, served 10 years as a federal prosecutor with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. Noble, a senior counsel for the committee, also worked in the Southern District, specializing in cybercrime and organized crime prosecutions.
“The Democrats have stacked the deck against President Trump and the Republicans. They have leaked out everything,” Trump complained in another morning missive, mentioning the Twitter handles for “Fox & Friends” and one of the program’s co-hosts, Steve Doocy.
The president also issued a three-part screed summarizing an appearance on the show by Charles Hurt, a conservative political commentator and the opinion editor of the Washington Times, and later tweeted two of his favored refrains amid the impeachment battle.

Why hell no he isn't he borrowed some of Rudy's clothes and waltz right in.

Drag queen sashays into Trump impeachment hearings

?” he added.

Why hell no he isn't he borrowed some of Rudy's clothes and waltz right in.

Drag queen sashays into Trump impeachment hearings
Now that's funny..I don't care who are...I might take a peek at her Podcast....if she's..got the ..uh....balls--to walk right into Ground Zero....might be smart too.

Well if he didn’t watch but then commented then no one can trust him and impeachment is the only recourse.

trump says ..
meaning trump lied.
SHOCKER !
Remember, we're supposed to take him seriously, but not literally.

Or maybe critically, but not thoughtfully.

Or maybe carefully, but not plentifully.

Or maybe amicably, but not carelessly.

Aw fuck it.

He's a buffoon who just spits out whatever he feels like at the moment, and we all know it. He's a cartoon character.

trump says ..
meaning trump lied.
SHOCKER !
Remember, we're supposed to take him seriously, but not literally.

Or maybe critically, but not thoughtfully.

Or maybe carefully, but not plentifully.

Or maybe amicably, but not carelessly.

Aw fuck it.

He's a buffoon who just spits out whatever he feels like at the moment, and we all know it. He's a cartoon character.
Yup...

iu

Forum List

Back