Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Because they didn't know they were there. Trump's lawyer signed a paper saying they had returned all of the classified documents, but that wasn't true.
Then why did they ask Trump to add a lock to the room the boxes were being stored in, you raving Dumbass?

What a lovely collection of quotes, all urging caution, but none of it saying that much of the dossier hasn't been verified. All of it just urged caution in the use of the materials until verified.

Once Comey left the employment of the FBI in January of 2017, he would have no way of knowing what had been verified and what hadn't.

The Mueller Report did all of their own investigations, and that confirmed much of the information in the Steele Dossier as well. Mueller found that the Russian government backed Donald Trump very strongly and did much to discredit Hillary Clinton, especially the slow drip of emails from the DNC the Russians fed to Julian Assange, and which Roger Stone and the Trump Campaign used to great effect.

All of the Dossier information about Trump's proposed business dealings in Moscow was proven true. The connections between the Trump Campaign, Roger Stone, and the Russian hackers is proven, by Stone's conviction and pardon.

Basically, the only thing not definitively proven was the pee tape, and if it doesn't exist, how come the Trump Campaign spent so much effort to try to get hands on it?
haha the mueller report didn’t verify any of the Dossier

you literally have no clue what you are talking about

"Your side?"
See, that's the problem with you Trumptards.
You think this is all a game...
like a Friday night high school football game.
But this is not a game.
Your democracy is under attack by an incompetent, wanna-be tyrant and his republican lap dogs in Congress.
WAKE UP!
There has been a bit of study done on the personality traits of the type of people who support autocratic, populist "leaders" like Trump.
Adolph Hitler also comes to mind.
It's pretty pathetic that ANY of the basket of deplorables is entrusted with something as sacred as the vote.

Only tyrants are from your side. They are the ones using govt as a weapon and not us. So please shove your TDS garbage where the sun doesnt shine.

I just wonder if there is ANY source you conspiracy theorists will ever believe. Then you pull this condescending garbage which implies that YOU know what's really happening and can see clearly what the rest of us aren't smart enough to see.

I just wonder if you figured all of this out for yourself, or did other's guide your journey down the rabbit hole? Did you personally verify all of THEIR data? Did you go out and do your own data collection and analysis yourself?
So, you have no idea what is the current c19 death toll because MSM does not report it. If you do, you will not say what you said. Your statement is weaker than Joe's little friend. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So, you have no idea what is the current c19 death toll because MSM does not report it. If you do, you will not say what you said. Your statement is weaker than Joe's little friend. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yesterday's American death toll is 294 deaths, which have kinda dropped off from the 600 or so daily deaths through most of August. Things have really improved in the USA over the past 6 months for Americans.

I never got the numbers from the MSM, but please continue to underestimate me.

Because they didn't know they were there. Trump's lawyer signed a paper saying they had returned all of the classified documents, but that wasn't true.

Well that's just a lie. It was the FBI that suggested an additional padlock be added to the door. Trump even met with them and instructed his people to give them full access and anything they wanted. You commies can keep trying to rewrite history, but the truth is out there.

Yesterday's American death toll is 294 deaths, which have kinda dropped off from the 600 or so daily deaths through most of August. Things have really improved in the USA over the past 6 months for Americans.

Yesterday's American death toll is 294 deaths, which have kinda dropped off from the 600 or so daily deaths through most of August.

Your Vegetable Messiah said he was going to end Covid. Was he lying, Simp?

Don't say the current total death toll because it does not fit your narrative. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:haha, with that daily death toll, did Dems still say we still cannot have the school open not long ago?

"My Rights, Together With The Rights Of All Americans, Have Been Violated" said Trump

He is absolutely right! :clap:

Trump's legal team screwed up the motion.

A motion refers to some kind of legal proceeding. We'll have to see how this pans out.

Trump does have some decent lawyers, I think.

Nope. Trump's had seven legal teams in the past 6 years. He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Nobody reputable will work for him.

Well that's just a lie. It was the FBI that suggested an additional padlock be added to the door. Trump even met with them and instructed his people to give them full access and anything they wanted. You commies can keep trying to rewrite history, but the truth is out there.

Not a lie!

Www.news.yahoo.com/trump-lawyer-june-said-classified-172550139.html
Reuters

Trump lawyer in June said classified material had been returned -NY Times​

August 13, 2022·2 min read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A lawyer for former U.S. President Donald Trump signed a statement in June that said all classified material held in boxes at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence had been returned to the government, the New York Times reported on Saturday.
The statement was signed after Jay Bratt, a top national security official in the U.S. Department of Justice, visited Trump's South Florida beach club on June 3, the New York Times reported. Bratt met with two Trump lawyers to discuss the handling of classified information during the visit, the newspaper said.
Trump is under federal investigation for possible violations of the Espionage Act, which makes it unlawful to spy for another country or mishandle U.S. defense information, including sharing it with people not authorized to receive it, a search warrant made public on Friday showed.
FBI agents searched Mar-a-Lago this week and removed 11 sets of classified documents including some marked as top secret, according to the Justice Department.
The existence of the Trump attorney statement suggests that Trump and his team may not have fully disclosed information about classified documents in the former president's residence

Last edited:
GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022

Hey skye the commie loving America and trump haters leftists on this board are all on the suicide hotline watchnow.LOL

Not a lie!

Www.news.yahoo.com/trump-lawyer-june-said-classified-172550139.html
Reuters

Trump lawyer in June said classified material had been returned -NY Times​

August 13, 2022·2 min read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A lawyer for former U.S. President Donald Trump signed a statement in June that said all classified material held in boxes at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence had been returned to the government, the New York Times reported on Saturday.
The statement was signed after Jay Bratt, a top national security official in the U.S. Department of Justice, visited Trump's South Florida beach club on June 3, the New York Times reported. Bratt met with two Trump lawyers to discuss the handling of classified information during the visit, the newspaper said.
Trump is under federal investigation for possible violations of the Espionage Act, which makes it unlawful to spy for another country or mishandle U.S. defense information, including sharing it with people not authorized to receive it, a search warrant made public on Friday showed.
FBI agents searched Mar-a-Lago this week and removed 11 sets of classified documents including some marked as top secret, according to the Justice Department.
The existence of the Trump attorney statement suggests that Trump and his team may not have fully disclosed information about classified documents in the former president's residence

This is an asinine situation . Trump should never have taken the documents or tried to conceal the second batch. Really! How stupid can he get.

Forum List

Back