America called.

• Banned
I used to be a Democrat, and they used to listen to US. But that turned on its head in the 90's and the so called "democrats" stopped listening to us, and started DICTATING. They forgot how democracy works. Let me remind YOU: WE the people, WE tell the representatives what WE want, not the other way around. The Democrats seems to have forgot THAT.

whatcha-talking-about-w-illis-what-are-you-talking-about.gif

I used to be a Democrat, and they used to listen to US. But that turned on its head in the 90's and the so called "democrats" stopped listening to us, and started DICTATING. They forgot how democracy works. Let me remind YOU: WE the people, WE tell the representatives what WE want, not the other way around. The Democrats seems to have forgot THAT.
That party is now unrecognizable. Controlled by extremists, they've turned anti-American, anti-white, anti-morality and anti-hetereosexual. They despise anything real, wholesome and good. They collectively lie in lockstep. It's like they've become psychotic. So bizarre.

They have sided with the nuts. They have lost sight of there are two genders. They can’t comprehend you making decisions without the government telling you what to decide. Democrats have lost their minds.

• Banned
I want my my old school democratic party back. When the democrats are "fighting" for the rights of _____(fill in the blank), cynically to get votes, that isn't what the democratic party was about. Now? Trump is bad, but ya'all are good with teaching pedophilia in schools and Hunter Biden laptop isn't a biggee, but Trump sneezed, impeach him! Really?

"In the past I voted Democrat because they were (mostly) the kindness party. But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican."
— Elon Musk

Last edited:
Democrats are beyond redemption. I can't wait till the party is disbanded.

That party is now unrecognizable. Controlled by extremists, they've turned anti-American, anti-white, anti-morality and anti-hetereosexual. They despise anything real, wholesome and good. They collectively lie in lockstep. It's like they've become psychotic. So bizarre.
I just watched Denzel Washington in the Manchurian Candidate---is that what the democrats have become. I think so.

In all fairness, the democrats were a different party when you were a kid.
The party of today would have kicked JFK out.
true, they are so much better being unable to be self critical and excuse being moral hypocrites.

In all fairness, the democrats were a different party when you were a kid.
The party of today would have kicked JFK out.
Can you just imagine the abuse a candidate would take today if they climbed up on stage in front of Democrats and said "ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country"?

Forum List

Back