Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
Hahahaha, oh boy a major action is coming. The most majorest major action that anyone has ever seen… ever!

Let’s see what this next load of crap is.

Is he required by law to release his taxes?

What do you hope to find there?

I. for one, am more interested in Brandon's taxes to see how he afforded all of these million dollar homes on a VP's and Senator's salary.
Feel Free. Now where are Trump's tax returns, the ones he would not show before becoming President?

Feel Free. Now where are Trump's tax returns, the ones he would not show before becoming President?

What do you think is in the reams and reams of tax returns that were completed by his accountants? Not a damn thing is what you will find.

Under the Fourth Amendment, Americans are protected against unreasonable searches and seizures.

There was no need for the criminal FBI raid on Trumps home.

It was all political and it was all illegal!:mad-61:

The scum who did this to Trump will pay.

Forum List

Back