Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

I have the ability to discuss. Apparently you don't with that response. Why is he expected to do something you won't do? Hypocrite.

His accountant was put in a position of trust and violated it. By his own admission. Trump was not involved. Do you have evidence that the state of NY doesn't?

Wrong again. Those are corporate taxes not personal taxes. Two totally different entities. I love dealing with you morons. You haven't got a clue as to what you are talking about. You don't know your candidates but you vote for them anyway--as long as it isn't that other guy--what was his name. LMAO.

Naw, you can run along now junior--you've demonstrated your ignorance to everyone's satisfaction, I am sure.
Remains to be seen, in October.

Let us hear the fat lady sing.

If the rule of law is working against losers like Trump, amen to that. I can't help it if you hate America and what it stands for.
But if the rule of law is working with Trump and against your team, not so much. Trump is about to strike back.

4th Amendment. You're gonna find out between now and Monday. Go kick your dog.
"Go kick your dog?" You know something, That's about as low as it gets. You really are a miserable, evil, worthless, pos. Kicking dog! WTF is wrong with you ass hole? WTF?

"Go kick your dog?" You know something, That's about as low as it gets. You really are a miserable, evil, worthless, pos. Kicking dog! WTF is wrong with you ass hole? WTF?
Oh, go fuck yourself. Ignorant cocksucker.

in that neither are the topic of the thread...is that exact enough? or is pretzel logic and tortured truth now about to be introduced into the equation to try and explain why one non topic fits and the other doesn't? gee I wonder which non topic you will choose!
Bidens taxes are probably squeaky clean You answered didn't you? One non-topic addressed is as fair game as the next. You were saying something about "pretzel logic?"

only if you show evidence on how this even remotely pertains to me...now puff puff pass
Pertains to you? Nothing pertains to you. You are not important, evidence of wrong doing by Trump will be.

He can file as many motions as he likes.

They are going to fizzle or be dismissed like most of his motions or law suits.

Forum List

Back