Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Mark Levin is speaking with Trump's lawyer right now on the radio, recorded earlier. He's very sharp. Trump's going for the 4th Amendment route. Garland is going to look like a fool when they get through with this.
They have zero to work with. The FBI and DOJ followed this to the letter of the law. Trump is pissing in the wind. LOL! I said when Trump was out he'd be living in court. I was right.

A0kKZsV.png
That's not an argument. That's a race away from mine. You lose kiddo.

Trump is totally correct! :2up:

"Trump also criticized the FBI (Gestapo) for being “viciously and violently involved in the life and times of politics in our Nation” in posts made on his TRUTH Social platform on Friday.

“Never in our Country’s history has there been a time where law enforcement has been so viciously and violently involved in the life and times of politics in our Nation,” Trump said."

They haven't done anything to Trump that he didn't do himself. The FBI is following the law. Prove I am wrong hot shot?
Raiding a president's home like he committed a felony with a warrant from a magistrate that doesn't/isn't even on the level of trying criminal cases. Yeah, that's a no-go, brah.

They used him because he's compromised, the same reason they wanted Garland.

Right, but for decades all candidates to the Presidency showed their taxes willingly. Trump refused to do so.

Some were only shown when someone leaked them to the media, which showed a loss of a Billion dollars in 10 years.
With Weisselbergs conviction on fifteen counts, now we know why.

That's not an argument. That's a race away from mine. You lose kiddo.
You can strut like a pigeon and knock chess pieces over and shit all over the chess board, but fuck you. Lying shitbag. Sky rats, pigeons and seagulls. The president is the ultimate arbiter of what is classified, and that was the premise for the whole thing. Low-level shitbirds do not get to usurp presidential power. You need to understand the pecking order here.

Trump is totally correct! :2up:

"Trump also criticized the FBI (Gestapo) for being “viciously and violently involved in the life and times of politics in our Nation” in posts made on his TRUTH Social platform on Friday.

“Never in our Country’s history has there been a time where law enforcement has been so viciously and violently involved in the life and times of politics in our Nation,” Trump said."
An opinion out of thin air air is worth nothing in a court of law. Same analogy. Your shoes are ugly. And? It means nothing. Grieving against the rule of law by making up lies is so sad and weak for Trump. But, on the other hand, he has nothing else.

No, they didn't follow the letter of the law. You're spouting emotional bullshit. This isn't a football game.
What is the letter of the law compared to what the DOJ knows about the law and exercised the affidavit and search warrant on?

Have you worked in a Law Firm, or the DOJ to have the experience to say that the law was not followed to the letter?

A, B, C, what should hav been done. First this, then that, then......

Do explain to us

You can strut like a pigeon and knock chess pieces over and shit all over the chess board, but fuck you. Lying shitbag. Sky rats, pigeons and seagulls.
Ha mfr, listen good. Those aren't my chess pieces. They belong to the FBI and DOJ. And guess how many you and that orange loser have? None! You're a sore loser bitch. Now get back in your hole.

So? Show me yours. What do you have to hide?

So? What's your point?
Show you nothing, smart Alec. You do not hide your inability to discuss.

His accountant was sentenced for Tax fraud for the Trump Organization.

THAT is where Trump's taxes are. In the DA's hands which found culpability to defraud taxes for Trump, and the accountant is going to spend some time in prison for it.

Are you going to ask for another point?

He’s going to stomp the fuck out of the FBI and the DOJ. This isn’t some clown show democrats can use for some stupid impeachment. This is the law. And you had better be ready for it.
The DOJ and FBI came to this fight prepared. Trump is sucking on sour lemons right now with no defense. Good luck with that loser.

you introduced it

Bidens taxes are probably squeaky clean but they have every bit as much to do with "the topic of trumps motion" as trumps taxes do.
Biden has always shown his taxes. Can you find evidence that he did not, as Trump did not?

Forum List

Back