Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Ha mfr, listen good. Those aren't my chess pieces. They belong to the FBI and DOJ. And guess how many you and that orange loser have? None! You're a sore loser bitch. Now get back in your hole.
Yeah, those bastions of integrity. :auiqs.jpg:

What is the letter of the law compared to what the DOJ knows about the law and exercised the affidavit and search warrant on?

Have you worked in a Law Firm, or the DOJ to have the experience to say that the law was not followed to the letter?

A, B, C, what should hav been done. First this, then that, then......

Do explain to us
I just listened to two Constitutional lawyers discussing this. Mark Levin and Trump's Lawyer. Just reporting. Why don't you go fuck yourself.

I just listened to two Constitutional lawyers discussing this. Mark Levin and Trump's Lawyer. Just reporting. Why don't you go fuck yourself.
So, you did not understand what they said and are now all upset that you cannot explain it?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Ha mfr, listen good. Those aren't my chess pieces. They belong to the FBI and DOJ. And guess how many you and that orange loser have? None! You're a sore loser bitch. Now get back in your hole.
You like that big bullying government as long as they push around your political opponents, huh. That's not the American way.

So, you did not understand what they said and are now all upset that you cannot explain it?
He heard them talking about it, but can't explain it. 🤪:auiqs.jpg::spinner::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg: These stupid Trump loyalists are a treat, let me tell you. And easy as hell.

Another failing, say nothing non- argument. Loser, looks like you were out of ammunition to this fight from the start. 🤪

As far as ammunition, I have all I need until there's another real American president.

I learned from the Obama days, which were exactly like it is now and stocked up when things were normal. Extra box or 2 of ammo every trip to the Walmart until I decided I had enough.

No more scheming for .22 ammo deals all the time.

That's no way to live life.
:nono:

Last edited:
Show you nothing, smart Alec. You do not hide your inability to discuss.
I have the ability to discuss. Apparently you don't with that response. Why is he expected to do something you won't do? Hypocrite.
His accountant was sentenced for Tax fraud for the Trump Organization.
His accountant was put in a position of trust and violated it. By his own admission. Trump was not involved. Do you have evidence that the state of NY doesn't?
THAT is where Trump's taxes are.
Wrong again. Those are corporate taxes not personal taxes. Two totally different entities. I love dealing with you morons. You haven't got a clue as to what you are talking about. You don't know your candidates but you vote for them anyway--as long as it isn't that other guy--what was his name. LMAO.
Are you going to ask for another point?
Naw, you can run along now junior--you've demonstrated your ignorance to everyone's satisfaction, I am sure.

I have the ability to discuss. Apparently you don't with that response. Why is he expected to do something you won't do? Hypocrite.

His accountant was put in a position of trust and violated it. By his own admission. Trump was not involved. Do you have evidence that the state of NY doesn't?

Wrong again. Those are corporate taxes not personal taxes. Two totally different entities. I love dealing with you morons. You haven't got a clue as to what you are talking about. You don't know your candidates but you vote for them anyway--as long as it isn't that other guy--what was his name. LMAO.

Naw, you can run along now junior--you've demonstrated your ignorance to everyone's satisfaction, I am sure.
Everything Weisselberg touched Trump was a part of. Can't wait for the trial.

Forum List

Back