Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

What do you think is in the reams and reams of tax returns that were completed by his accountants? Not a damn thing is what you will find.
It is not about what the accountant finally had to show which got him indicted. Trump refused to show his taxes during the campaign, and into one or two years of his Administration. Showed the taxes where he had paid only for the previous year as the President.

Journalists got a hold of previous years which showed that he had lost 1 Billion Dollars in 10 years.

Biden has always shown his taxes. Trump refused to show his.

His accountant has now been sentenced for tax fraud for the Trump Organization.

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
Trump’s ignoring legitimate legal recourse — that speaks volumes He has no case.

Under the Fourth Amendment, Americans are protected against unreasonable searches and seizures.

There was no need for the criminal FBI raid on Trumps home.

It was all political and it was all illegal!:mad-61:

The scum who did this to Trump will pay.
What exactly was unreasonable? Believing it was political is nothing but garbage talk that means shit.

Feel Free. Now where are Trump's tax returns, the ones he would not show before becoming President?

There is no legal requirement for a POTUS to divulge his taxes. It is something that has only been done during the past 50 years or so and has ALWAYS been voluntary.

Under the Fourth Amendment, Americans are protected against unreasonable searches and seizures.

The documents described were in four categories for which we do not know the contents. How do you know there was no need?

It is not about what the accountant finally had to show which got him indicted. Trump refused to show his taxes during the campaign, and into one or two years of his Administration. Showed the taxes where he had paid only for the previous year as the President.

Journalists got a hold of previous years which showed that he had lost 1 Billion Dollars in 10 years.

Biden has always shown his taxes. Trump refused to show his.

His accountant has now been sentenced for tax fraud for the Trump Organization.
Revealing taxes by Presidents is not a rule of law. Taxes are like votes; they're strictly personal.

That's only your opinion.

Of course I do not agree.
No! It's how the law is written as to how it corresponds to the fourth amendment. Telling me my shoes are ugly is worth shit. You created a bs thread and you know it. There was no unreasonable search and seizure. And you certainly aren't going to show us how. So forget it. The only thing left for you with this bs thread of yours, is to keep tossing more shit up against the wall.

They really should.

Revealing taxes by Presidents is not a rule of law. Taxes are like votes; they're strictly personal.
Right, but for decades all candidates to the Presidency showed their taxes willingly. Trump refused to do so.

Some were only shown when someone leaked them to the media, which showed a loss of a Billion dollars in 10 years.

No! It's how the law is written as to how it corresponds to the fourth amendment. Telling me my shoes are ugly is worth shit. You created a bs thread and you know it. There was no unreasonable search and seizure. And you certainly aren't going to show us how. So forget it. The only thing left for you with this bs thread of yours, is to keep tossing more shit up against the wall.
A0kKZsV.png

Forum List

Back