Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Pertains to you? Nothing pertains to you. You are not important, evidence of wrong doing by Trump will be.

He can file as many motions as he likes.

They are going to fizzle or be dismissed like most of his motions or law suits.
👍

Hahahaha, oh boy a major action is coming. The most majorest major action that anyone has ever seen… ever!

Let’s see what this next load of crap is.

Behind the scenes--pun very much intended--the FBI and DOJ has already been wholly discredited. It is now a mainstream belief that the FBI stages events so that they can entrap people, ala the Whitmer kidnapping.

So now we have J6. You think people won't take a fresh look at this?

He doesn't need "major actions". All plate tectonics are already at work.

Behind the scenes--pun very much intended--the FBI and DOJ has already been wholly discredited. It is now a mainstream belief that the FBI stages events so that they can entrap people, ala the Whitmer kidnapping.

The Republicans are working very hard to discredit them because Trump is pushing against them for him not having returned all of the documents as he should have.

The Republican Party is playing with fire but endlessly discrediting the DOJ and FBI.

The DOJ was just fine with Trump. Now that they had to go after the documents because he would not give them back, they are his enemy.

And he has tried to delegitimize the FBI, the the CIA and the Media from 2016 to 2021, and will continue to do so because he has everything to gain as long as his followers believe him vs what the job of those organizations really are in this country.

Behind the scenes I’d bet the people in the know are laughing at all the idiots making baseless assumptions and accusations with no idea of what’s actually going on. You think they are discredited but that’s just propaganda. Nobody knows the details behind the warrant so you have no way of knowing that it wasn’t legit. FBI, DOJ and Judge all signed off. That’s doesn’t happen with out major thought, consideration and weight behind the evidence

Behind the scenes I’d bet the people in the know are laughing at all the idiots making baseless assumptions and accusations with no idea of what’s actually going on. You think they are discredited but that’s just propaganda. Nobody knows the details behind the warrant so you have no way of knowing that it wasn’t legit. FBI, DOJ and Judge all signed off. That’s doesn’t happen with out major thought, consideration and weight behind the evidence
There can be no justification for an action such as that. Not in America.
Somebody needs their card pulled. 4th Amendment was violated.

Last edited:
The Republicans are working very hard to discredit them because Trump is pushing against them for him not having returned all of the documents as he should have.

The Republican Party is playing with fire but endlessly discrediting the DOJ and FBI.

The DOJ was just fine with Trump. Now that they had to go after the documents because he would not give them back, they are his enemy.

And he has tried to delegitimize the FBI, the the CIA and the Media from 2016 to 2021, and will continue to do so because he has everything to gain as long as his followers believe him vs what the job of those organizations really are in this country.

Oh. Was Trump really hard at work discrediting the FBI in the Whitmer kidnapping plot, and that's why the agents plied their targets with pot every time they attempted to entrap him, and gave the guys money to buy guns and ammo, and told them hey, it would be a great idea to kidnap the governor??

This all came out in court, btw.

Bidens taxes are probably squeaky clean You answered didn't you?
Yeah, what's the point?
One non-topic addressed is as fair game as the next.
which was exactly my point when I posted to pknop and you are now pretending you figured that out.
You were saying something about "pretzel logic?"
Yes, that"s when you're lack of logic boomerangs and smacks ya in the kisser, you then have to try and find a way to make it look as though you made sense and the person that made sense did/does not...I hope that clears it up for you.

Last edited:

Oh really?

Educate yourself on the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot. Your esteemed FBI picked a dirt poor target living in a basement of a retail store with no running water. They then plied him and his friends with pot every time they attempted to entrap him, gave him money to buy guns and ammo, and told him over and over how great it would be to kidnap the governor.

THAT is why there were no prosecutions in the case.

THAT is your squeaky-clean FBI.

Now. Care to revisit J6?

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
The GOP did the same witch hunt on Bill Clinton and then Hillary and Trump was part of it.

Forum List

Back