Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

An unrequested ballot becomes an illegal vote by someone harvesting the sent ballot and sending it to brain freeze Biden. The only way he may accumulate votes.
that’s stupid. You still cant tell anyone how an unrequested ballot Is cast illegally . Why ? Because you don’t know shit.
any Biden victory is tainted, and not legitimate.
And Trump is legitimate ? He’s a lying sack if shit. How can a fabricator be legit ?

Democrats enacted fraudulent mail in voting.

You know who to blame.
why is mail in voting suddenly illegal even though it’s been don't everywhere for decades ? Oh, it’s illegal because Trump says so and you’re gullible.

An unrequested ballot becomes an illegal vote by someone harvesting the sent ballot and sending it to brain freeze Biden.
Oh, so it’s illegal because it was cast for Biden and not Trump. Stooooopid answer.

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
YES

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Absolutely , dems are already cheating .

In countries that have solid democracy he would be removed right away and locked up. This guy is worse than cancer.

Absolutely , dems are already cheating .
Exactly how ? By abiding by the process and getting everyone out to vote ?the biggest enemy of the apartheid white minority GOP is participation. Trumpets are scared shitless of citizens exercising their rights. Of course, Trumpets are scared shitless of a lot of things.

YES
No bigger snow flake then Trump. Imagine, someone who keeps preaching that the entire world except for third world dictators is out to get him. You don’t have to. That’s Trump. His only friends are the despots of the world.

I plan to vote for President Trump, of course.

If for no other reason than because of the BLM Insurrection that currently continues, although I have just read that overall approval of this chaos has dropped to the 30ish percentile.

I acknowledge that the Biden-Harris ticket will win. Many Euro Americans inexplicably believe that they must prove that they are not "racists," so they will be voting for the Dems.

President Trump is right, of course, that there will be a lot of fraud of all kinds (on the part of both the Dems and Republicans), Because of the first nation-wide mail-in vote election, a lot of ballots are going to be "accidentally" lost.

After this election, I hope Americans get off their high horse and STOP criticizing other countries for their dishonest elections.

We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.

It was the democrats who attacked the electoral system, by creating a completely unacceptable election process. Meanwhile Clinton already told Biden to not accept the results of the election.

What you said is extremely dishonest, characterizes the lying left perfectly.

I am not even going to ask whether you believe Trump should concede the election even if it turns out that 500 million ballots have been cast. Or perhaps a bit more given that every American is voting for president Trump.

Full blown TDS.
Exactly what process are you talking about that democrats, who have no more control then republicans have enacted ? Are you saying that red states DON‘T allow vote by mail ? Dah ? Sone states have been doing it for decades ! Wtf are you talking about !!

We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.

It was the democrats who attacked the electoral system, by creating a completely unacceptable election process. Meanwhile Clinton already told Biden to not accept the results of the election.

I am not even going to ask whether you believe Trump should concede the election even if it turns out that 500 million ballots have been cast. Or perhaps a bit more given that every American is voting for president Trump.

Full blown TDS.
Exactly what process are you talking about that democrats, who have no more control then republicans have enacted ? Are you saying that red states DON‘T allow vote by mail ? Dah ? Sone states have been doing it for decades ! Wtf are you talking about !!

Democrats rammed through the mail in fraud. And no, not every state is allowing the fraudster madness.

They belong in prison.

I plan to vote for President Trump, of course.

If for no other reason than because of the BLM Insurrection that currently continues, although I have just read that overall approval of this chaos has dropped to the 30ish percentile.

I acknowledge that the Biden-Harris ticket will win. Many Euro Americans inexplicably believe that they must prove that they are not "racists," so they will be voting for the Dems.

President Trump is right, of course, that there will be a lot of fraud of all kinds (on the part of both the Dems and Republicans), Because of the first nation-wide mail-in vote election, a lot of ballots are going to be "accidentally" lost.

After this election, I hope Americans get off their high horse and STOP criticizing other countries for their dishonest elections.
Funny post. No one who supported Trump the idiot needs a reason to vote for him based upon BLM.
We have a world wide pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands and climate change that kills more every year that Trump has fk up on. If you can support him through that, you don’t need a few whining minority blacks to change your vote. You’ve already sided with the devil.
btw, explain how lost ballots, which is a lie, can be used to cast votes by unregistered voters ! Do it or stop BSing.

Full blown TDS.

Democrats rammed through the mail in fraud. And no, not every state is allowing the fraudster madness.

They belong in prison.
NAME ONE STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW MAIL IN BALLOTS. They all allow absentee voting......that’s done by mail. Dah.

Full blown TDS.

They belong in prison.
NAME ONE STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW MAIL IN BALLOTS. They all allow absentee voting......that’s done by mail. Dah.

Mail in ballots and absentee voting are an entirely different thing.

You are retarded.

If they were the same thing, democrats would not have needed to "add" anything. Throw them in prison, in New Hampshire straight hanging is also a viable option.

Dems are already 'harvesting' ballots so yeah if need be Trump will sick an army of lawyers on cheating Dems.
What is ballot harvesting and how does that allow an illegal VOTE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

What’s the difference between an absentee ballot and mail in balloting ?
mail in voting just means you are mailing in your returned ballot. How does that result in an illegal vote any more then an absentee ballot is mailed in. EXPLAIN HOW ONE CAN RESULT IN AN ILLEGAL VIOTE.

Forum List

Back