It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idioticNo he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrongWho said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hatIt's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men
biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."
that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".
and, your claim of "just" is very debatable.
1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.
2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.
3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.
4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.
5. i look forward to seeing your next choice of evasion.