Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

he is completely right. it is sex discrimination.
Men have been fucking up our country for years. It is nice to have a woman in a leadership position, and I think she is more qualified than most men. Throughout history, women have made great leaders of their countries, and represent half of our population.

oh? if biden dies and harris takes over, are you saying she will not be representing you and your interests and agenda?

will she be governing to advance the interests of women at the expense of men?
I said nothing of the sort. Where did you get that from? If Harris takes over, my view is that she will advance the interests of all true Americans at the expense of assholes.

so, if men can be represented by a woman, then women can be represented by a man.

and there is no reason to be excite about this.
You’re trying too hard... best to move on to a new argument. You’re not gonna win this oNe
You are not trying at all. Try again.

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Men have been fucking up our country for years. It is nice to have a woman in a leadership position, and I think she is more qualified than most men. Throughout history, women have made great leaders of their countries, and represent half of our population.

oh? if biden dies and harris takes over, are you saying she will not be representing you and your interests and agenda?

I said nothing of the sort. Where did you get that from? If Harris takes over, my view is that she will advance the interests of all true Americans at the expense of assholes.

so, if men can be represented by a woman, then women can be represented by a man.

You’re trying too hard... best to move on to a new argument. You’re not gonna win this oNe
Points have been made what don’t you agree with?

Which points?

Which points?
Have you read the thread? If so then what don’t you agree with? If not then read the thread. I’m not going to repeat everything I’ve said because you’re lazy

He's just being consistent, Slade.
He's a fucking misogynist to the core.

The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

He thinks women are just pussies that you can grab, "They let you do that when you're a star!"
I bet Melania hasn't fucked him in years, especially since he's gained 50 lbs since taking office.

Biden should not have signaled that he would only consider a black woman. Had he simply kept his mouth shut and chosen her, it would not have even been an issue.
He said woman not black woman, he considered women of all races. and it shouldn’t be an issue right now. I’m not finding anybody making a strong argument for how seeking for and picking a woman to be his V.P. is a bad thing
It isn't. His mistake was alerting everyone to the fact that he was rejecting perfectly qualified people based on their chromosomes. Had Trump come out and said he would only consider men as his VP, he would have been roundly criticized for doing so and faced screechings of sexism.
True, and given our countries history and the grossly unbalanced make up of men vs women and white vs other races in our leadership it would absolutely be sexist if Trump said he will only consider a man for the job. Considering a Historically oppressed minority group that has never held the office before is a completely different thing.
"Considering" multiple options is not the same thing as "Restricting" the options. We will only have arrived at true equality when skin color or chromosomal makeup is not even a consideration.
Agreed, but we get there by including oppressed minorities in leadership. It’s time for a women to be represented in top leadership. Biden was being honest, I thought that would be respected over hidden agendas. He thought it was time to give women the platform. I think he is right. I’m not a big Kamala fan but I think Biden made a smart move

your support of sexist discrimination, and your blatant dishonesty about it, should be considered by all voters.
you call me a supporter of sexism because I support selecting a female for V.P. keep running with that, it makes you sound super smart!

i call you a supporter of sexist discrimination, because you support deciding to not consider any men for a job.

if i supported only hiring whites, for a job, you would be able to see that that was racist discrimination.

but since it is discrimination you agree with, your brain, is lying to you.

Which points?
Have you read the thread? If so then what don’t you agree with? If not then read the thread. I’m not going to repeat everything I’ve said because you’re lazy
We are in agreement. Sometimes it is difficult to determine which blog I am commenting on due to the litany of responses on some threads. I apologize.

No, I agree with the blogger. I thought that I was responding to someone else.

Biden should not have signaled that he would only consider a black woman. Had he simply kept his mouth shut and chosen her, it would not have even been an issue.
He said woman not black woman, he considered women of all races. and it shouldn’t be an issue right now. I’m not finding anybody making a strong argument for how seeking for and picking a woman to be his V.P. is a bad thing
It isn't. His mistake was alerting everyone to the fact that he was rejecting perfectly qualified people based on their chromosomes. Had Trump come out and said he would only consider men as his VP, he would have been roundly criticized for doing so and faced screechings of sexism.
True, and given our countries history and the grossly unbalanced make up of men vs women and white vs other races in our leadership it would absolutely be sexist if Trump said he will only consider a man for the job. Considering a Historically oppressed minority group that has never held the office before is a completely different thing.
"Considering" multiple options is not the same thing as "Restricting" the options. We will only have arrived at true equality when skin color or chromosomal makeup is not even a consideration.
Agreed, but we get there by including oppressed minorities in leadership. It’s time for a women to be represented in top leadership. Biden was being honest, I thought that would be respected over hidden agendas. He thought it was time to give women the platform. I think he is right. I’m not a big Kamala fan but I think Biden made a smart move

your support of sexist discrimination, and your blatant dishonesty about it, should be considered by all voters.
you call me a supporter of sexism because I support selecting a female for V.P. keep running with that, it makes you sound super smart!

i call you a supporter of sexist discrimination, because you support deciding to not consider any men for a job.

if i supported only hiring whites, for a job, you would be able to see that that was racist discrimination.

Only considering whites for a job is discrimination. Only considering women in this day of age considering current conditions and past history of that office is not discrimination.... it is not unjust or unfair to men. Only a dimwit would think so.

Which points?
We are in agreement. Sometimes it is difficult to determine which blog I am commenting on due to the litany of responses on some threads. I apologize.
No worries, same thing happens to me. Appreciate the acknowledgement. I apologize for being prickly... dealing with some annoying trolls on here today

Only considering whites for a job is discrimination. Only considering women in this day of age considering current conditions and past history of that office is not discrimination.... it is not unjust or unfair to men. Only a dimwit would think so.

discrimination is discrimination. that you think it is justified by past discrimination does not mean it is not discrimination.

that you cannot admit this, is your brain, refusing to be rational, to protect your world view.

discrimination is discrimination. that you think it is justified by past discrimination does not mean it is not discrimination.

that you cannot admit this, is your brain, refusing to be rational, to protect your world view.
Discrimination is unjust Treatment. I don’t think it’s unjust to men to seek out and select a woman to hold the V.P. spot for Biden’s ticket. Especially considering none have ever held the position. I don’t know how you don’t get that but you obviously don’t.... so agree to disagree

Discrimination is unjust Treatment. I don’t think it’s unjust to men to seek out and select a woman to hold the V.P. spot for Biden’s ticket. Especially considering none have ever held the position. I don’t know how you don’t get that but you obviously don’t.... so agree to disagree

discrimination is discrimination. that you consider it just because it makes up for past injustices, does not make it not discrimination.

discrimination is discrimination. that you consider it just because it makes up for past injustices, does not make it not discrimination.
The definition of discrimination is unjust treatment. It’s not unjust to men to pick a woman to hold a position that women Have never held. I’m sorry, but it doesn’t get much simpler than that. You don’t get it, that’s fine. I’m done repeating myself though

Joe wants someone who has been on the big stage under the bright lights who can gut someone like a fish, and Kamala more than proved she could do that...Now it’s Pence’s turn and she’s gonna cut him up...figuratively

Which points?
No worries, same thing happens to me. Appreciate the acknowledgement. I apologize for being prickly... dealing with some annoying trolls on here today
Everyday

Biden is insulting to both women and men regardless his handlers VP pick for him. Always has been, a disgusting mentally ill fucktard. You lib dumbasses still don't even understand why shitstain ovomit picked him for VP.

The definition of discrimination is unjust treatment. It’s not unjust to men to pick a woman to hold a position that women Have never held. I’m sorry, but it doesn’t get much simpler than that. You don’t get it, that’s fine. I’m done repeating myself though

it is unjust to reject possible candidates based on their sex and skin color, which is what biden did.

it is unjust to reject possible candidates based on their sex and skin color, which is what biden did.
You’re totally right... keep screaming outrage!! Women and blacks should boycott after this horrendous racist and sexist action If picking a black woman as V.P. by Biden. I hope they see the light just as you do! :cuckoo:

You’re totally right... keep screaming outrage!! Women and blacks should boycott after this horrendous racist and sexist action If picking a black woman as V.P. by Biden. I hope they see the light just as you do! :cuckoo:

i'm thinking more about white men being driven away, but yes, any women or blacks that actually are against sexist and racist discrimination,

should be just as opposed to this sexism and racism as i am.

Forum List

Back