Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

It's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.
Who said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hat

biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
No he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrong

"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".

and, your claim of "just" is very debatable.
It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idiotic

1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.

4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.

5. i look forward to seeing your next choice of evasion.

It's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.
Who said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hat

biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
No he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrong

"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".

It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idiotic

1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.

4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.

is only choice of evasion is to not read what you post usually, attribute generic stereotypes to you to defend (like this sexist shit and even then twisted down to a microslice of a situation vs. seeing the whole picture for what it is but that's the left - microslice til you're right no matter how much if makes you a hypocrite - anyone calls you on it, attack) and in the end just do what i did. push him and stop even trying to debate. he's not debating. he's being a dick and calling it a debate.

per his own words to me long ago when he actually replied (vs read this shit and get mad and show me by moving on) he doesn't debate; he just continues to shift to keep the argument going til he wins. ie - you get tired of his bullshit.

you've laid out some very logical arguments and are talking about an entire situation and he dove for one nugget and held on for dear life regardless of how stupid he sounds to anyone who made it past the 3rd grade in their 1st year.

most excellent effort, but you may as well be reading Shakespeare to a dog.

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

he is completely right. it is sex discrimination.
Men have been fucking up our country for years. It is nice to have a woman in a leadership position, and I think she is more qualified than most men. Throughout history, women have made great leaders of their countries, and represent half of our population.

oh? if biden dies and harris takes over, are you saying she will not be representing you and your interests and agenda?

will she be governing to advance the interests of women at the expense of men?
I said nothing of the sort. Where did you get that from? If Harris takes over, my view is that she will advance the interests of all true Americans at the expense of assholes.

so, if men can be represented by a woman, then women can be represented by a man.

and there is no reason to be excite about this.
You’re trying too hard... best to move on to a new argument. You’re not gonna win this oNe
You are not trying at all. Try again.
Points have been made what don’t you agree with?
my guess would be the points that you have made.

clear it up for you?
Do that.

is only choice of evasion is to not read what you post usually, attribute generic stereotypes to you to defend (like this sexist shit and even then twisted down to a microslice of a situation vs. seeing the whole picture for what it is but that's the left - microslice til you're right no matter how much if makes you a hypocrite - anyone calls you on it, attack) and in the end just do what i did. push him and stop even trying to debate. he's not debating. he's being a dick and calling it a debate.

per his own words to me long ago when he actually replied (vs read this shit and get mad and show me by moving on) he doesn't debate; he just continues to shift to keep the argument going til he wins. ie - you get tired of his bullshit.

you've laid out some very logical arguments and are talking about an entire situation and he dove for one nugget and held on for dear life regardless of how stupid he sounds to anyone who made it past the 3rd grade in their 1st year.

most excellent effort, but you may as well be reading Shakespeare to a dog.

thanks. i know.

Biden has been in politics for what... 40 years? Served 8 years as VP.... You don’t think he had an idea of who he wanted for the job?! You think he needed to read through some resumes first to decide that he wanted to run with a qualified woman? Come on. Wake up. You’re argument is a joke

Biden has been in politics for what... 40 years? Served 8 years as VP.... You don’t think he had an idea of who he wanted for the job?! You think he needed to read through some resumes first to decide that he wanted to run with a qualified woman? Come on. Wake up. You’re argument is a joke

i'm sure he knows hundreds of people that would be qualified.

but, when the time came to decide,

he started off, dismissing ever possible male candidate for the job.

that is sexist discrimination.

that you support it, and more that you cannot even see it, when it is your side,

and that your side as a whole, is right there with you,

shows that all of hte lefts talk about various discriminations,

is bullshit.

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

It's not insulting to men, it's insulting to women. Don't worry my dear, we're Democrats. You can't compete on your own, so we lowered the bar for you ...

It's not insulting to men, it's insulting to women. Don't worry my dear, we're Democrats. You can't compete on your own, so we lowered the bar for you ...

it is insulting to women. but it discriminates against men. and thus supports the idea and policy of anti-male discrimination.

it is insulting to women. but it discriminates against men. and thus supports the idea and policy of anti-male discrimination.

It's both. It's discriminatory to men and condescending to women. On Fox News, it's the women who object to his vow to pick a woman, and for that reason.

It's pretty sick the coverage where they focus on the racial and gender of Kamala Harris as so historic. I don't give a shit if the President is a gay Muslim woman if she's the one who protects my liberty. But for Democrats it's all identity politics

Biden is not just bland, but epically bland.

Biden more than any candidate of the modern era is running not as a galvanizing personality but as a composite Democrat.

Trump did not invent the cult of presidential personality, but he is its most bizarre manifestation. A generic politician, wrapped in plain packaging, offers the starkest contrast in modern presidential history.

Biden, who said he was inspired to pursue politics by the Kennedys, early in his career was a vivid illustration of a politician who seemed trapped by their example. He was crippled in his 1988 run for the presidency by a conviction that he could not run as a plain-spoken average Joe from Delaware. He had to sound inspiring. So he cribbed from speeches by Neil Kinnock and got mocked for plagiarism

you actually think biden made the pick???

that's some funny assed shit right there, mang.

It's both. It's discriminatory to men and condescending to women. On Fox News, it's the women who object to his vow to pick a woman, and for that reason.

It's pretty sick the coverage where they focus on the racial and gender of Kamala Harris as so historic. I don't give a shit if the President is a gay Muslim woman if she's the one who protects my liberty. But for Democrats it's all identity politics
slade simply chooses to ignore that if he says he wants only women of color, then leaves out a vast majority of our population and is looking to hire a VP based soley on gender and race.

don't really care what race or gender you are, but to do that is textbook racism. period. to try and say it's noble because you are giving women a chance is to simply bypass your own rules and understanding of racism because you THINK you are resolving something. the problem is you're only creating the very thing you SAY you're against by alienating everyone else EXCEPT your chosen race/gender.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

slade simply chooses to ignore that if he says he wants only women of color, then leaves out a vast majority of our population and is looking to hire a VP based soley on gender and race.

don't really care what race or gender you are, but to do that is textbook racism. period. to try and say it's noble because you are giving women a chance is to simply bypass your own rules and understanding of racism because you THINK you are resolving something. the problem is you're only creating the very thing you SAY you're against by alienating everyone else EXCEPT your chosen race/gender.

it is incredible that they can see biden clearly state that he was only going to consider women for the position, and still deny that he was thus sexist discrimination against men.

their ability to self delude, seems to have no upper limit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

it is incredible that they can see biden clearly state that he was only going to consider women for the position, and still deny that he was thus sexist discrimination against men.

their ability to self delude, seems to have no upper limit.
well in their eyes i can only think they view it as giving women a chance *against* sexism. but the problem is when you pick someone based soley on that factor, i 100% agree, you are guilty of the very thing you wish to fix.

they pick a women and say THE BATTLE AGAINST SEXISM SCORES!!! but they don't see what that really scored. it simply aggravated the issue.

that you support it, and more that you cannot even see it, when it is your side,

is bullshit.
Frankly. I think that Harris is the best person for the job.

is bullshit.
Frankly. I think that Harris is the best person for the job.

harris is not the thread topic. how biden ended up choosing her is.

I would just ask if white men making up 98% of the Presidential and VP candidates in US history is insulting to anyone or not?

I definitely believe those same white men whining about others being picked is insulting to my intelligence....

But when you have a failed presidential record and zero policies, this is the bullshit you run with

I would just ask if white men making up 98% of the Presidential and VP candidates in US history is insulting to anyone or not?

I definitely believe those same white men whining about others being picked is insulting to my intelligence....

But when you have a failed presidential record and zero policies, this is the bullshit you run with

a valid question.

the answer, is,

how to move forward.

do we want to move forward, by using anti-white anti-male discrimination to "make up for" or"pay back" past discrimination?

or do we want to judge people as individuals, based on their own merits and character?

the choice is clear.

republicans, anti-discrimination.

democrats, anti-white and anti-male discrimination and lying about it.

a valid question.

the answer, is,

how to move forward.

do we want to move forward, by using anti-white anti-male discrimination to "make up for" or"pay back" past discrimination?

or do we want to judge people as individuals, based on their own merits and character?

the choice is clear.

Yet the first time republicans picked a female VP as their nominee -- they called her the next Reagan..
_006.gop.0(137).jpg

How did that work out?? Remember that the next time you have the audacity to talk about a Democrat candidate's merit and character

a valid question.

the answer, is,

how to move forward.

the choice is clear.

Yet the first time republicans picked a female VP as their nominee -- they called her the next Reagan..
View attachment 374831
How did that work out?? Remember that the next time you have the audacity to talk about a Democrat candidate's merit and character

we conservatives liked her. you dems attacked the shit out of her. hell, the moderate republicans were assholes about it.

i'm not following your point..

you seem to be implying that in a political discussion, there can be no valid discussion of a candidates merits or character...

that does not make any sense. can you explain your point better?

New Topics

Forum List

Back