Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

I would just ask if white men making up 98% of the Presidential and VP candidates in US history is insulting to anyone or not?

I definitely believe those same white men whining about others being picked is insulting to my intelligence....

But when you have a failed presidential record and zero policies, this is the bullshit you run with

a valid question.

the answer, is,

how to move forward.

do we want to move forward, by using anti-white anti-male discrimination to "make up for" or"pay back" past discrimination?

or do we want to judge people as individuals, based on their own merits and character?

the choice is clear.

republicans, anti-discrimination.

democrats, anti-white and anti-male discrimination and lying about it.
Yet the first time republicans picked a female VP as their nominee -- they called her the next Reagan..
View attachment 374831
How did that work out?? Remember that the next time you have the audacity to talk about a Democrat candidate's merit and character

we conservatives liked her. you dems attacked the shit out of her. hell, the moderate republicans were assholes about it.

i'm not following your point..

you seem to be implying that in a political discussion, there can be no valid discussion of a candidates merits or character...

that does not make any sense. can you explain your point better?
Bawahahahahahahah @ we conservatives liked her...

I forget I am talking to a Neo-Confederate with lost cause disease.....

There is a reason why NO ONE GIVES A FUCK about Sarah Palin anymore...

I guess you conservatives still want this guy to be Senator too huh?

_006.gop.0(139).jpg

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

I would just ask if white men making up 98% of the Presidential and VP candidates in US history is insulting to anyone or not?

I definitely believe those same white men whining about others being picked is insulting to my intelligence....

But when you have a failed presidential record and zero policies, this is the bullshit you run with

a valid question.

the answer, is,

how to move forward.

do we want to move forward, by using anti-white anti-male discrimination to "make up for" or"pay back" past discrimination?

or do we want to judge people as individuals, based on their own merits and character?

the choice is clear.

republicans, anti-discrimination.

democrats, anti-white and anti-male discrimination and lying about it.
Yet the first time republicans picked a female VP as their nominee -- they called her the next Reagan..
View attachment 374831
How did that work out?? Remember that the next time you have the audacity to talk about a Democrat candidate's merit and character

we conservatives liked her. you dems attacked the shit out of her. hell, the moderate republicans were assholes about it.

i'm not following your point..

you seem to be implying that in a political discussion, there can be no valid discussion of a candidates merits or character...

that does not make any sense. can you explain your point better?
Bawahahahahahahah @ we conservatives liked her...

I forget I am talking to a Neo-Confederate with lost cause disease.....

There is a reason why NO ONE GIVES A FUCK about Sarah Palin anymore...

I guess you conservatives still want this guy to be Senator too huh?

View attachment 374838

what point do you think you are making? cause, i have no idea.

It's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.
Who said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hat

biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
No he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrong

"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".

and, your claim of "just" is very debatable.
It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idiotic

1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.

4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.

5. i look forward to seeing your next choice of evasion.
Biden has been in politics for what... 40 years? Served 8 years as VP.... You don’t think he had an idea of who he wanted for the job?! You think he needed to read through some resumes first to decide that he wanted to run with a qualified woman? Come on. Wake up. You’re argument is a joke

i'm sure he knows hundreds of people that would be qualified.

but, when the time came to decide,

he started off, dismissing ever possible male candidate for the job.

that is sexist discrimination.

that you support it, and more that you cannot even see it, when it is your side,

and that your side as a whole, is right there with you,

shows that all of hte lefts talk about various discriminations,

is bullshit.
Frankly. I think that Harris is the best person for the job.

harris is not the thread topic. how biden ended up choosing her is.
Ok. Biden picked her after consulting with advisors, which is the logical thing to do.

It's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.
Who said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hat

biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
No he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrong

"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".

It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idiotic

1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.

4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.

Biden has been in politics for what... 40 years? Served 8 years as VP.... You don’t think he had an idea of who he wanted for the job?! You think he needed to read through some resumes first to decide that he wanted to run with a qualified woman? Come on. Wake up. You’re argument is a joke

that you support it, and more that you cannot even see it, when it is your side,

is bullshit.

Ok. Biden picked her after consulting with advisors, which is the logical thing to do.

he first though, decided that all men were barred from consideration.

and that is sexist discrimination.

then he got started actually looking at the candidates. by only the female ones.

and i doubt the white ones got a fair consideration.

is bullshit.

then he got started actually looking at the candidates. by only the female ones.

He wanted other than the usual white men at the highest levels of government. Nothing wrong with that.

is bullshit.

He wanted other than the usual white men at the highest levels of government. Nothing wrong with that.

sure. if you believe that the white men who might have been considered for the jobs also, deserve to be discriminated against, because of past injustices.

all i ask, is that you be honest, and tell white males, that you support discriminating against them, and will for at least the next 400 years, to make up for the past.

do that, and then, lets have a fair and honest election, where the dems get to be judged on what they truly stand for,

anti-white racism and anti-male sexism.

is bullshit.

And, actually illegal.

In the last few weeks Quid Pro Joe demonstrated the truth of Orwell's dictum:
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Joe and the Democrat crime family clearly, loudly, continuously, announced the requirements for a federal government job:
A black woman.

Had you made a similar announcement, this would have applied:

"Job Advertisement Legal and Discrimination Requirements

Sometimes, when you read a job posting, you wonder if an employer can really exclude certain types of applicants from the candidate pool.
What can employers list in a job ad, and what shouldn't be listed? What are the rules, and when do the rules not apply?

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is the federal agency charged with enforcing laws prohibiting job discrimination. When advertising open positions, It is illegal for an employer to show a preference for or discourage someone from applying for a job because of their race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information."
www.thebalancecareers.com

What Employers Should Not List in a Job Ad
Find out what can't be listed in a job posting, what's considered discrimination, and when employers can legally restrict applicants from applying.

"Here's Who Joe Biden Is Considering For VP
Here’s Who Joe Biden Is Considering For VP

Jun 18, 2020 Biden has pledged to pick a woman, and the short list includes senators, governors and House members. ... Barack Obama and Democratic vice presidential ... [+] candidate Joe Biden wave to the ...

is bullshit.

Barred from consideration?! Are you joking? It’s Biden’s call to make. He decided that he wanted to run with a female. He considered it and made the decision. He held the job for 8 years he knows the deal and what is needed and how he wanted to shape his ticket. You’re argument is failing.

That Biden shithead can't get anything right.

He vowed to pick a Negro bitch and he didn't even get that right.

is bullshit.

Barred from consideration?! Are you joking? It’s Biden’s call to make. He decided that he wanted to run with a female. He considered it and made the decision. He held the job for 8 years he knows the deal and what is needed and how he wanted to shape his ticket. You’re argument is failing.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is the federal agency charged with enforcing laws prohibiting job discrimination. When advertising open positions, It is illegal for an employer to show a preference for or discourage someone from applying for a job because of their race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information."

Actually, it should be insulting to women.
Why?

Because it tells women they can't compete on a level playing field and they need a lower bar.

I mean duh.

How did you possibly not know that?
Because that’s not how I see it at all. I think women have been fighting on an uneven playing field for generations. I don’t think Biden saying he wants to run with a women is a message saying they can’t compete with men I think it’s saying that they are just as good if not better than men and they deserve representation at the highest level. Not because they need a handicap but because they have earned and deserve it

Why?

Because it tells women they can't compete on a level playing field and they need a lower bar.

I mean duh.

Because that’s not how I see it at all. I think women have been fighting on an uneven playing field for generations. I don’t think Biden saying he wants to run with a women is a message saying they can’t compete with men I think it’s saying that they are just as good if not better than men and they deserve representation at the highest level. Not because they need a handicap but because they have earned and deserve it

Of course it's been an uneven playing field for generations. And we have eliminated that bias. That's the goal. Reverse discrimination is still discrimination. You're institutionalizing bigotry in a fake attempt to somehow fix it

Why?

I mean duh.

Of course it's been an uneven playing field for generations. And we have eliminated that bias. That's the goal. Reverse discrimination is still discrimination. You're institutionalizing bigotry in a fake attempt to somehow fix it
How so?

Why?

I mean duh.

How so?

How what?

Why?

You don't think being chosen for your physical appearance over your qualifications is insulting? I certainly do. As a racial minority in this country, I have always opposed affirmative action policies for this reason. Because Biden specifically said he would only choose a woman and because many in the Democratic Party insisted that woman not be white, plenty of people are going to attribute her placement on the ticket as due to her being nothing more than a black woman instead of a qualified candidate and they have some justification in doing so. She's a token. Maybe you are white and don't get it, but I have never wanted to be anybody's token.

Why?

You don't think being chosen for your physical appearance over your qualifications is insulting? I certainly do. As a racial minority in this country, I have always opposed affirmative action policies for this reason. Because Biden specifically said he would only choose a woman and because many in the Democratic Party insisted that woman not be white, plenty of people are going to attribute her placement on the ticket as due to her being nothing more than a black woman instead of a qualified candidate and they have some justification in doing so. She's a token. Maybe you are white and don't get it, but I have never wanted to be anybody's token.
I don’t think anybody was chosen for their physical appearance and not for their qualifications. I think there was an intense vetting process and qualifications were very much considered. You don’t think so?

Why?

I mean duh.

How so?

How what?
How am I institutionalizing bigotry?

Forum List

Back