What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump said he knew his people on Jan.6 the were armed and were not here to hurt him.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
By 'my people', Trump meant the FBI and still believed not allof them could still be traitors still coming for him and the American people....

:p

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

So they wouldn't go through security because they were armed and trump said to aid that they are not here to hurt me.

Then who were they there to hurt. Hmmmm. Armed.
The fagboy called it "EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY"

It's really compelling....and totally made up.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

So they wouldn't go through security because they were armed and trump said to aid that they are not here to hurt me.

If he did say it, it was stupid. Some Republicans have tried to say there were left wing agitators there to stir up trouble, whether there were or not, but in a crowd, you never know. Advising to do away with checks to let them in possibly armed is stupid and a good way to get assassinated if president. I'll bet "I never thought you'd shoot me" is the last words some idiots have ever said.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If those fascists had gotten their filthy hands on Pence, he'd be pushing up daisies now.

Had they gotten their liddle hands on Pelosi, they would have torn her to shreds, limb by bloody limb.

I remember that day on here, all the USMB rightwingers were cheering it on.

Now they're all pretending otherwise.

Last edited:

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Who'd they hurt?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List