Trump Rips Impeachment In Letter to Pelosi

Please, go back to jerking off your boyfriend's tiny penis. Do I have to bitch slap your Effeminate Hairy Man Butt Loving Ass again back to last Century where you still owned black men, and were PROUD OF IT?

That was The Glory Days for you, Master Blindboo. Now you are stuck with trying to import Brown Latino Slaves to work on your plantation, only Yous Aint's Alloweds to Whip Em.

And we aren't going to stand by and let you abuse and lie to any Americans any more.
"And we aren't going to stand by and let you abuse and lie to any Americans any more." Pretty ironic coming from a Russian troll....and what are you going to do besides stand by all the way in Moscow, eh Comrade?
Still stuck on russia, huh, Bodie?
As is fat donnie.....in thrall to Putin.................and his CRC trumpanzees fall right in line.
Will you bow down and worship The Divine Emperor Pelosi when she is installed as Dictator over The New American Banana Republic?

Putin is so happy today!
Congratulations Comrade
giphy.gif
Nope...but it's quite telling that you think in terms of "divine emperor"s and "dictator"s, Comrade. That's certainly Russian-like. Your people have always gone for totalitarian type governments.
I Putin, Officially Back Nancy Pelosi as Czar of The Imperialist American Nation.

And I thank you for your work in undermining The Integrity of The Colonialist Dog's Elections, for Helping to Propagate my Dirty Russian Dossier and for operating in a manner that would make The KGB Proud.

Thank you for your service as an Agent of The Kremlin.
source.gif

Can anyone imagine Former President Bill Clinton writing such a whiny letter to the House Speaker when he was up for Impeachment? I sure can't imagine it.
Can anyone imagine how successful my Dirty Russian Dossier would be to inflict pain upon The Imperialist Americans, Comrade? And to think, I only charged Obama and Clinton $13 Million for it, I could have gotten at least $145 Million and broke even with the donations I made to her and Bill.

You Serve Mother Russia Proudly! Today will be celebrated in The Kremlin as the most successful attack by Russia on The American Colonialists, and we thank you for your active participation in our operation.

us-journalist-critical-of-putin-kicked-out-of-russia.jpg
Glad to see you be honest about who you are and where you are posting from and why.
Chairman Nadler would make a Good Russian, Mole, NO? I love how he grants himself Unlimited Minutes to Rebut every single statement made by every single Republican Congressman.

Thank you for your service in making Russia Great Again on this Glorious day for The Kremlin.
91108.gif

"And we aren't going to stand by and let you abuse and lie to any Americans any more." Pretty ironic coming from a Russian troll....and what are you going to do besides stand by all the way in Moscow, eh Comrade?
As is fat donnie.....in thrall to Putin.................and his CRC trumpanzees fall right in line.
Will you bow down and worship The Divine Emperor Pelosi when she is installed as Dictator over The New American Banana Republic?

Putin is so happy today!
Congratulations Comrade
giphy.gif
Nope...but it's quite telling that you think in terms of "divine emperor"s and "dictator"s, Comrade. That's certainly Russian-like. Your people have always gone for totalitarian type governments.
I Putin, Officially Back Nancy Pelosi of Czar of The Imperialist American Nation.

And I thank you for your work in undermining The Integrity of The Colonialist Dog's Elections, for Helping to Propagate my Dirty Russian Dossier and for operating in a manner that would make The KGB Proud.

source.gif
No, THANK you, Comrade. Do they still give out those little red medals with the star on them?

Original Tree:
upload_2019-12-18_11-29-5.jpeg

Putin is so happy today!
Congratulations Comrade
giphy.gif
I Putin, Officially Back Nancy Pelosi of Czar of The Imperialist American Nation.

source.gif
No, THANK you, Comrade. Do they still give out those little red medals with the star on them?

Original Tree: View attachment 295414
I love you too, Comrade.
giphy.gif

Disgraced Russian asset Donald J. Trump is a victim. He is a victim of a KGB thug who took advantage of Trump's vanity, venality, and especially his credulity.

Comrade Donald has been aided in his downfall by the lickspittles, bad actors, liars, and hypocrites with which he deliberately chose to surround himself.

Due to his own arrogance, Donald J Trump is going down in history with a big black mark on his legacy. All that will be remembered of him will be his ignominy.
Buchanan will be happy to no longer be known as the worst President.

The liberal James Buchanan was hardly a perfect president, but he kept us out of war.

We've had a lot worse in our own time. B. Hussein O was pathetic, FDR was even worse.
Actually, secession started while Buchanan was President

Both the Great Obama and FDR are ranked as top ten Presidents
Buchanan is ranked the worst
Well..FDR is..Obama..is too soon to rank. I think of him as a might have been great...but the obstruction in congress by the Republicans and his own waffling...kept him in the mediocre category..for me.

'Doughface' Buchanan was horrible.
The Great Obama will be looked at as eight years of stable leadership between two tyrants

Disgraced Russian asset Donald J. Trump is a victim. He is a victim of a KGB thug who took advantage of Trump's vanity, venality, and especially his credulity.

Comrade Donald has been aided in his downfall by the lickspittles, bad actors, liars, and hypocrites with which he deliberately chose to surround himself.

Due to his own arrogance, Donald J Trump is going down in history with a big black mark on his legacy. All that will be remembered of him will be his ignominy.

The liberal James Buchanan was hardly a perfect president, but he kept us out of war.

We've had a lot worse in our own time. B. Hussein O was pathetic, FDR was even worse.

Well..FDR is..Obama..is too soon to rank. I think of him as a might have been great...but the obstruction in congress by the Republicans and his own waffling...kept him in the mediocre category..for me.

The Great Obama will be looked at as eight years of stable leadership between two tyrants

Apparently you missed the fact that the Left rehabilitated Dubya- after he voted for Mrs. Clinton and started a relationship with Obama's Old Lady. No longer considered a "tyrant" but instead a wise leader- not as much of a wise guys as Hussein. But still not so bad. No longer considered to be Literally Hitler.

Quite. Make them "wannabe tyrants". Hopefully, in the latter case...

Also, a President who, by dint of dignity, thoughtfulness, and grace, took the nation up several notches after enormous damage done to the nation's reputation and standing before, and thereafter. Stemming the tide of warmongering, torturing criminals, and the onslaught of vulgar, know-nothing nitwits, while also rescuing the nation from economic collapse, is no mean feat. Warts and all...

Apparently you missed the fact that the Left rehabilitated Dubya- after he voted for Mrs. Clinton and started a relationship with Obama's Old Lady. No longer considered a "tyrant" but instead a wise leader- not as much of a wise guys as Hussein. But still not so bad. No longer considered to be Literally Hitler.
Bush 43 will never be looked at as a wise leader

His unnecessary invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, embrace of torture and trashing the economy will ensure that

His unnecessary invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, embrace of torture and trashing the economy will ensure that
I agree, but, nor will Obama with his hawkish behavior and covering up scandals

The Great Obama already is

The Great Obama already is
Only to his choir, RW. You sing soprano in it.

Forum List

Back