Trump Rips Impeachment In Letter to Pelosi

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Trump fires a broadside

President Trump wrote a fiery 6-page letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and assailed the Democratic Party over “the very ugly word of impeachment,” calling it an “illegal, partisan attempted coup.”

Said Trump: “More due process was afforded to those accused in the Salem Witch Trials.”

The letter appears to have been written by the president himself.

Actual letter sent--

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Letter-from-President-Trump-final.pdf

Trump fires a broadside

President Trump wrote a fiery 6-page letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and assailed the Democratic Party over “the very ugly word of impeachment,” calling it an “illegal, partisan attempted coup.”

Said Trump: “More due process was afforded to those accused in the Salem Witch Trials.”

Actual letter sent--

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Letter-from-President-Trump-final.pdf
This guy is so Awesome, Awesome is in Awe.

He is the Opposite of Fag and Wimp Obama.

i just read the letter..it reads as though his partisans here wrote it! He buys into every conspiracy theory and doubles down on them..he claims he is a victim and that the Congress's exercising its power is unconstitutional!

If the gloves were ever on..they're off now!

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

Got tired of tweeting, eh?

Trump appears to set personal record for tweets in a day

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

6 pages?

Interesting.

When Trump communicates to his tard herd, it's in 280 character bites.

When communicating with a Democrat, he writes SIX PAGES!

Even Trump can tell Dems have a much bigger attention span.

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

This is his defense..in toto. I don't know how effective in will be..across the country..but his base..is going to go ape-shit wild!

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

This is his defense..in toto. I don't know how effective in will be..across the country..but his base..is going to go ape-shit wild!
Trump's base won't read 6 pages. That's longer than a tweet.

But I bet they are excited to learn Trump can have someone write six pages for him.

"Emperor is a true leader!"

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

I doubt he wrote it. Probably Steve Miller wrote it, ok'd by tramp.

From the letter Trump had someone write for him:

"And by the way, when I speak to foreign countries, there are many people, with permission, listening to the call on both sides of the conversation."

Trump fails to mention he has never once made a phone call or held up aid to any of the other 91 countries to which we provide aid, many of them even more corrupt than Ukraine.

He didn't even hold up aid to Israel, whose Prime Minister is under indictment!

No, Trump only held up aid to Ukraine, and only focused his attention on a single company which had a connection to his main political rival.

Trump is depending on the rubes to be profoundly mentally retarded enough to believe this was not about his personal political gain.

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

But I bet they are excited to learn Trump can have someone write six pages for him.

Tell me..have you read the letter in its entirety? Its got some fire to it..just saying.

I disagree with you..I think his base...will read it..and read it...and feel a warm glow as they read it again! It is a mistake to assume that liking Trump is equal to ignorance. I think that is why the Left is on the ropes right now..misplaced arrogance..and terminal myopia as regards their 'enemy'.

I'm not a Trump fan..but I love a good fight..and he just landed one---Now it's Pelosi's move...did Trump do enough to steal the Impeachment thunder?

We shall see....

i just read the letter..it reads as though his partisans here wrote it! He buys into every conspiracy theory and doubles down on them..he claims he is a victim and that the Congress's exercising its power is unconstitutional!

When Trump declares martial law, we will know the gloves are off.

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

Tell me..have you read the letter in its entirety? Its got some fire to it..just saying.

I disagree with you..I think his base...will read it..and read it...and feel a warm glow as they read it again! It is a mistake to assume that liking Trump is equal to ignorance. I think that is why the Left is on the ropes right now..misplaced arrogance..and terminal myopia as regards their 'enemy'.

I'm not a Trump fan..but I love a good fight..and he just landed one---Now it's Pelosi's move...did Trump do enough to steal the Impeachment thunder?

We shall see....
I have read it, and just quoted from it in my last post.

My last post says everything there is to know about Trump's true motives.

"And by the way, when I speak to foreign countries, there are many people, with permission, listening to the call on both sides of the conversation."

Trump fails to mention he has never once made a phone call or held up aid to any of the other 91 countries to which we provide aid, many of them even more corrupt than Ukraine.

No, Trump only held up aid to Ukraine, and only focused his attention on a single company which had a connection to his main political rival.

Trump is depending on the rubes to be profoundly mentally retarded enough to believe this was not about his personal political gain.
Do you know that someone else wrote it/ Or are you just tossing turds his way?

I gotta say...your apparent..and misplaced intellectual arrogance....detracts from your position...for me, anyway. I can dislike Trump without all the demonization and lying...if you become what you are fighting..who has really won?

He outlined THE COUP and The Moral Depravity, Greed, and Abject Corruption of The Democrat Party as lead by Nancy Pelosi.

Sad thing is, this bitch is so full of herself, I guarantee she did not even bother to read it, because that is just how serious and solemn and reluctant she is to drag America and The Presidency Through The Mud over NON CRIMES that cannot even be found in US Code and for which there is Zero Evidence to even base this fiction upon.

If she is a Good Catholic, I never want to meet a Bad Catholic.

When Trump declares martial law, we will know the gloves are off.
Nope..not happening..and only a fool would wish such a thing on our country.

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

Can you say PROJECTION? Trump is losing his shit before our very eyes.

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

We shall see....

In your opinion, of course..since you are NOT the arbiter of my views...I'll take the more nuanced approach.

Do you know that someone else wrote it/ Or are you just tossing turds his way?

I gotta say...your apparent..and misplaced intellectual arrogance....detracts from your position...for me, anyway. I can dislike Trump without all the demonization and lying...if you become what you are fighting..who has really won?
Perfect spelling, grammar, and words Trump would never use. The "voice" alternates between the writer and Trump. It is very glaring.

It was obviously written by someone else, with a few attempts to use Trump's "voice".

I imitate Trump's voice all the time on this forum. It's easy. Just talk like a fourth grader.

We shall see....

In your opinion, of course..since you are NOT the arbiter of my views...I'll take the more nuanced approach.
There's nothing nuanced. Trump has never held up aid to the much more corrupt countries to whom we give foreign aid. Out of allllllllll the corruption in the world, he focused solely on a company which has a connection to his main political rival.

Anyone who can't see that for what it is, is an idiot.

Forum List

Back